Windows 10: Complete re-install of Windows 10

Discus and support Complete re-install of Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I re-install Windows completely, the PC came with Windows 7, I upgraded to 10 when it was free, Windows 10 is not working right. Mail,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DarrellTrent, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Complete re-install of Windows 10

How can I re-install Windows completely, the PC came with Windows 7, I upgraded to 10 when it was free, Windows 10 is not working right.

Mail, Cortana, display and other features, all data is backed up, would like not to re-install other personal programs.

:)

DarrellTrent, Aug 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 6, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Complete re-install of Windows 10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Complete re-install of Windows 10

Delta6326, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Complete re-install of Windows 10

1. Complete re-install of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Complete install

2. Error: 0x80072746. Windows Sandbox fails to restart to complete the installation of an...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 0x80072746. Windows Sandbox fails to restart to complete the installation of an...: [ATTACH] The connection to the sandbox was lost. Error 0x80072746. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. That is the error I get every time I attempt to install an application in the sandbox that requires to restart windows 10 (Windows...
  3. Windows 10 1903 Update Fails to Complete Install Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1903 Update Fails to Complete Install Process: After running Widows update to install Windows 10 1903 on a Surface Pro 1, the process hangs after the first reboot. It is stuck on the screen that says "Working on updates. 0% Do not turn off your PC. This will take some time." Some time is currently 6 hours and the progress...
  4. microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store files completely dissapeared after windows 10 installation: The store completely disappeared after the reset. Already tried the msreset.exe. Dug into the appdata and discovered that: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe Is completely missing. There no traces of the microsoft store on the...
  5. Restart, nor power off & on completes install

Restart, nor power off & on completes install: Between 7/4 and 7/5 I received a QUALITY Update that did not complete the install. I have Restarted many times as well as power off 7 on. I have gotten many updates since 7/5, so called Quality and Definition updates. Yet, KB449560 does not complete its install. How do I...
  6. update 1903 does not complete install on my toshiba i505, Is there a fix or do I just wait...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update 1903 does not complete install on my toshiba i505, Is there a fix or do I just wait...: Can I install the new update 1903 on the Toshiba i505, it has all the other updates and has worked fine. I have tried to update several times and run trouble fixes as suggested, including system fixes etc....
  7. Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1

Error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed while installing ActivClient 7.1: Can't install Activclient 7.1 on windows 10, install wizard gives error that it could not complete install I have tried to restart computer and install with no luck. The wizard gave error: ActivID x64 could not be completely installed. Complete another time ***Original...
  8. Current Windows 10 Install completely broken. Windows Boot Manager not letting me boot to...

Current Windows 10 Install completely broken. Windows Boot Manager not letting me boot to...: I had driver problems. Trying to uninstall drivers led me to these issues. When trying to boot to Installation USB media (purchased key) I get this issue, which I found someone else had in this thread:...
  9. Why is the topic "Windows 10 Creators Update installation is broken completely on old...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is the topic "Windows 10 Creators Update installation is broken completely on old...: Why is the topic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance-winpc/windows-10-creators-update-installation-is-broken/4ce715c6-982a-4694-b4a4-c12b0d0f1e1a?messageId=6f4967d7-3a4d-4141-b4c3-48cec2264805 locked? The problem was never actually...
  10. windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 1903 says all USB drives are empty(after 1903 completely installed?): Ok installed Windows 10 1903 upgrade and no updates left to install. Now I plug in my SUNPAK 72-in-1 high-speed card reader and it says all drives are EMPTY? **** this into Windows 10 not upgraded to Windows 10 1903 and all my files are there? Clearly Windows 10 1903 is...