Windows 10: Complete replacement for iTunes , also "file manager" for iOS devices

Discus and support Complete replacement for iTunes , also "file manager" for iOS devices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Because I use both a desktop and a laptop, iTunes makes it impossible for me to manage music, books, etc., apps, and everything else on my iPhone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, Aug 29, 2019.

1. x509 Win User

Complete replacement for iTunes , also "file manager" for iOS devices

Because I use both a desktop and a laptop, iTunes makes it impossible for me to manage music, books, etc., apps, and everything else on my iPhone and iPad. I need a complete replacement that gives me the flexibility to use iPhone/iPad with either system, with no b/s about replacing the current contents of the device when I switch between desktop and laptop.

And I also discovered that I can't copy a photo FROM my PC to my iPad/iPhone. I need a way to do that, for my photos that I take with my DSLR.

Free is better, but a commercial product that really does the job will be willingly purchased.

Also I miss the feature in iTunes that allowed me to use my PC to move around icons on the iPhone/iPad. Looking for a utility that does this.

:)

2. x509 Win User

Paid (or free) replacement for iTunes

3. Mystere Win User

I should say that I'm not looking for a music player. I'm actually looking for one or more replacement tools that provide
    device backup
    • 2-way sync between my media (music, books, etc.) on my local system and my devices
    • 2-way sync for calendar items, appointments, tasks
    • iOS updates
    • rearrange icons across screens (less important - I can always iTunes for this without too much harm)
    • remove apps from a device
    what exactly do you think “integration with apple devices” means? Back when I used it, it was the only thing that would download stuff from my ipod to my computer, but that was years ago, so not sure about its current capabilities

I doubt you will find anything that does ios updates though.

Mystere, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Complete replacement for iTunes , also "file manager" for iOS devices

If you are using an iOS device with iTunes right now, there isn't an alternative. Apple requires the use of iTunes for its iOS devices.

If you are using iTunes for it's music player, you could swap over to using Windows 10 Groove or the well-known VLC player.

Masterchiefxx17, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Complete replacement for iTunes , also "file manager" for iOS devices

1. Complete replacement for iTunes , also "file manager" for iOS devices - Similar Threads - Complete replacement iTunes

2. iTunes devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes devices: It's quite time consuming for Apple servers to synchronize iTunes deauthorized devices ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-devices/672d02dd-7492-4635-996e-395c2496ce14
  3. how to fix iTunes 12.12.7.1 not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ? Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to fix iTunes 12.12.7.1 not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ? Windows 10: How to fix iTune not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ?After backup proceed approx 10 seconds, the backup progress bar disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-itunes-121271-not-completing-backup-of/a038ea86-138c-4397-8fe7-76aedb7b4cda
  4. how to fix iTunes 12.12.7.1 not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix iTunes 12.12.7.1 not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ? Windows 10: How to fix iTune not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ?After backup proceed approx 10 seconds, the backup progress bar disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-itunes-121271-not-completing-backup-of/a038ea86-138c-4397-8fe7-76aedb7b4cda
  5. how to fix iTunes 12.12.7.1 not completing Backup of iPhone iOS 16.2 ? Windows 10

6. iTunes replacement for all applications and file types

iTunes replacement for all applications and file types: I'm so disgusted with iTunes and now there is some weird message about "deprecation" for contacts and calendar entries. Even before that message, iTunes was a hot mess if you tried to manage your applications, books, music, etc. I'm willing to pay a "reasonable" amount for a...
  7. Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes: Trying to upgrade to ios 13.1.2 on my iPhone se using iTunes but it says driver not installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-to-ios-1312-using-itunes/960c5d30-5b7f-44d6-8da3-0ba558c3b16c
  8. Bluetooth completely stopped and also disappeared from device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely stopped and also disappeared from device manager: I recently updated my laptop to windows 1903 (18362.388). After this update, bluetooth is completely screwed up. It was working well before this updates but after this updates, it disappeared from device manager as well. Tried all possible solutions from google but no luck....
  9. DearMob iPhone Manager Review: Perfect replacement for iTunes

in Windows 10 News
    DearMob iPhone Manager Review: Perfect replacement for iTunes: iPhones are made to last and Apple giving the latest software updates to old iPhones adds a cherry to the cake. So like we said, you love your iPhone, except for the times when you have to manage files between your iPhone and PC/Mac. Yeah, that is the time when iPhone users...
  10. Paid (or free) replacement for iTunes

Paid (or free) replacement for iTunes: I have found iTunes to be a real POS on Windows. A big, and continuing frustration is that I can't do a new install of iTunes, same system or different, without getting a stupid message about how iTunes will sync the phone or tablet to this system ONLY after wiping out the...