Windows 10: Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

Discus and support Complete Sync between PC and Laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to fully sync a PC and another windows 10 device? I know you can sign in to a microsoft account and sync devices but is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sergioisfree, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

Is there a way to fully sync a PC and another windows 10 device? I know you can sign in to a microsoft account and sync devices but is there a way to theoretically start a Video Editing project on a laptop, save it, and open the same project on a PC seconds later without having to manually sync anything?

Sorry if this is a common question.

submitted by /u/sergioisfree
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sergioisfree, Oct 24, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Complete Sync between PC and Laptop? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 24, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Oct 24, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

Origin PC Launches NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready EON17-X and EON15-X Laptops

ORIGIN PC announced today NVIDIA's revolutionary G-Sync technology is now available on their EON17-X and EON15-X custom gaming laptops. By synchronizing the display refresh rates to the GPU, G-SYNC eliminates screen tearing, minimizes display stutter and lowers input lag to deliver the very best gaming experience possible and for the first time ever it's available on a laptop. Experience the smoothest and fastest gameplay ever with NVIDIA's G-SYNC display technology on ORIGIN PC's EON17-X and EON15-X high-performance laptops today.

Complete Sync between PC and Laptop? 244a_thm.jpg

NVIDIA G-SYNC Ready EON17-X and EON15-X Features
    • Smoothest and Fastest Gaming Experience on a Laptop
    • Seamless Gameplay Free from Stuttering
    • Eliminates Screen Tearing
    • Minimizes Input Lag
    • Display options are now available in 1080p (EON17-X Only) and 4K Resolution (EON15-X Only)
    • FREE Lifetime 24/7 US Based Support
    For more information, visit this page.

btarunr, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

1. Complete Sync between PC and Laptop? - Similar Threads - Complete Sync between

2. Microsoft account syncing between two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account syncing between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops with the same Microsoft account, and one crashed before I could clear out some private documents -- it can't be accessed or even turned on at all. If I delete documents on the working laptop -- the two are supposed to be in sync -- will they also be...
  3. Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers files, apps, settings, wifi, email accounts and signatures, etc. EVERYTHING I work from both computers all the time and I wold like to have them IDENTICAL in all senses. What have I done? - I routed all default folders inside...
  4. Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop

Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers files, apps, settings, wifi, email accounts and signatures, etc. EVERYTHING I work from both computers all the time and I wold like to have them IDENTICAL in all senses. What have I done? - I routed all default folders inside...
  5. Playing and Pause Video Between Laptop and PC Synced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing and Pause Video Between Laptop and PC Synced: I have a laptop and a PC. When I am playing any internet media YouTube, Netflix, Twitch, and so on... on both devices, one will pause, one will play. If the paused device hits play, the other gets paused. And visa versa. To clarify: I cannot play Netflix on the laptop while...
  6. Playing and Pause Video Between Laptop and PC Synced

Playing and Pause Video Between Laptop and PC Synced: I have a laptop and a PC. When I am playing any internet media YouTube, Netflix, Twitch, and so on... on both devices, one will pause, one will play. If the paused device hits play, the other gets paused. And visa versa. To clarify: I cannot play Netflix on the laptop while...
  7. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC: Sometimes my saved games mess up if i play say Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Desktop one week, then next week play it a bit on Desktop, and then when i play it on Desktop again, the profile/saved games are messed up. Should i just uninstall the same games on Laptop, and just...
  8. Complete Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complete Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers--files, apps, everything. I work as a music producer and want to make my laptop an identical but mobile version of my studio desktop. Is this possible?...
  9. Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC: Is there any way to sync applications between a laptop and PC? This would allow me to run applications on my laptop and move to my PC, already logged in and on the same user profile. I tried syncing data through my Microsoft account but none of my programs copied over....
  10. How to sync folders between a wired connected PC and WiFi laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to sync folders between a wired connected PC and WiFi laptop?: Up front, I am not an expert on this: as a single user with standalone PC I had nothing to do with 'sharing' stuff. Have been puzzling about the below for many hours now and maybe, what I want, isn't possible. Don't know. I would like to sync folders between my desktop PC...