Windows 10: Complete Uninstall

Discus and support Complete Uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 3-31-2020 Thanks for any help. I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal way but it has left garbage on my computer. It seems that Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jps99, Mar 31, 2020.

1. jps99 Win User

Complete Uninstall

3-31-2020

Thanks for any help.
    I have uninstalled Macrium Reflect in the normal
    way but it has left garbage on my computer.
    It seems that Microsoft has sown it into Windows 10.
    How can I completely get rid of it?????????

:)

jps99, Mar 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Complete Uninstall :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 31, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Complete Uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Complete Uninstall

Uninstalling a driver completely

There can be some cases where a driver becomes corrupted which can lead to many of the issues like BSODs, Device not working properly etc. To troubleshoot this issue, completely removing the driver from the System and reinstalling the latest one helps.

This article is in 2 parts-one Uninstalling the Device driver and second is to reinstall the device driver.

Uninstalling the Driver

To completely remove the driver, please follow the below steps:

For Windows 10/8.1

• Right Click Start Button and Select Device Manager

• Complete Uninstall 4cc8607d-bc04-443d-9797-6ea7926aed97?upload=true.png
    For Windows 7

• Open Run by Pressing Windows key+R Simaltaneously.
    • Type in Diskmgmt.msc and Press Enter.
    • On the new Window that opens, Device Manager Window opens that shows every device installed on your computer.

• Complete Uninstall 8dc42c10-96eb-4487-a3be-26a1b3cd45d4?upload=true.png
    • To uninstall the driver from your computer, expand the respective category. For example, I am here uninstalling my Bluetooth Driver.
    • Do this for the driver you are told to. Expand the List:

• Complete Uninstall d9cf73f0-2ef5-46a8-af81-89ab85878693?upload=true.png
    • Now, the next step is to uninstall the device. For that, right-click the Device and click Uninstall.

• Complete Uninstall ed397e97-291c-4b25-9dbd-627146d709b8?upload=true.png
    • On the new Window, Check the box, delete the device software for this device and click Uninstall.

• Complete Uninstall 15a10a07-99bb-47b7-b3fc-7b6cce17491a?upload=true.png

• Reboot the Computer.
    Reinstalling the device

• To get the newest copy of the driver available, head over to the manufacturer website and download the newest copy of the driver available. The
      Driver Reference Table also lists the device driver websites but it is recommended that you go to the manufacturer website for getting the latest drivers.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Complete Uninstall

1. Complete Uninstall - Similar Threads - Complete Uninstall

2. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  3. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!: Because I understand it to be a Unified Windows Platform UWP as I got it from the Microsoft Store. That’s why it doesn’t appear in the Control Panel for the Lists of Programs and Features, and so the Revo Uninstaller isn’t able to detect the program.So how can I completely...
  4. Help with completely uninstalling then reinstalling Pic Collage!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to completely uninstall Corsair iCUE on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to completely uninstall Corsair iCUE on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Corsair iCUE software offers several functionalities to the users, like RGB lighting control, performance monitoring such as fan control, etc. Sometimes, Corsair iCUE software does not work properly. In such a case, we have to completely uninstall it and then reinstall...
  6. How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety: Hi,I need a resolution to this:Upfront Microsoft states "If in USA, EU, Brazil, legislation requires adult consent." I am in Australia, a parent aged over 50 and have had enough of this Microsoft family safety features for my son."I buy a computer for him, make him...
  7. How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety

How to completely remove and uninstall Family Feature-safety: Hi,I need a resolution to this:Upfront Microsoft states "If in USA, EU, Brazil, legislation requires adult consent." I am in Australia, a parent aged over 50 and have had enough of this Microsoft family safety features for my son."I buy a computer for him, make him...
  8. I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,: Everytime I try to uninstall league of lengends and valorant off my pc it says it can't be found and it is taking up almost 300gbs on my hard drive. please help...
  9. I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,

I'm trying to get league of lengends and valorant completely uninstalled of my pc,: Everytime I try to uninstall league of lengends and valorant off my pc it says it can't be found and it is taking up almost 300gbs on my hard drive. please help...
  10. How to uninstall hidisbf.sys completely from my Windows 11? Thanks in advance.

How to uninstall hidisbf.sys completely from my Windows 11? Thanks in advance.: How to uninstall hidisbf.sys completely from my Windows 11? Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-hidisbfsys-completely-from-my/f5b90898-49ca-457b-aa3d-db58774662a1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot