Windows 10: Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

Discus and support Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently ended up getting a virus on my computer so I did a complete reset without making a save point and after the reset was down, my profile was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Miss u Wish, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

I recently ended up getting a virus on my computer so I did a complete reset without making a save point and after the reset was down, my profile was still there and it wont let me make a new one. I can still put my old password in there and it works, but when I put in the correct password i get a blue screen with text saying “The User Profile service failed the sign in.” Followed by “User profile cannot be loaded” directly under it and a “ok option” and if I do forgot my pin, it gives me the same screenNow i can hold shift and go to restart to bring out the options but none of them seem to wo

:)

Miss u Wish, Jun 30, 2022

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 30, 2022
  3. computer virus

i think me computer has a virus when i start it up there are no short cuts or task bar( thing with the start button) any suggestions on how to fix it? thanxs

L: email-martinjurewicz@hotmail.com

i nEeD HeLp, Jun 30, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

1. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still... - Similar Threads - Completely did reset

2. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  3. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  4. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...: I recently ended up getting a virus on my computer so I did a complete reset without making a save point and after the reset was down, my profile was still there and it wont let me make a new one. I can still put my old password in there and it works, but when I put in the...
  6. Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Completely did a reset of my computer after getting a virus but my old profile is still...: I recently ended up getting a virus on my computer so I did a complete reset without making a save point and after the reset was down, my profile was still there and it wont let me make a new one. I can still put my old password in there and it works, but when I put in the...
  7. There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is a virus in my computer and i cant reset it: I downloaded a link from an ad accidentally and it opened the command thingy and did some stuff and I couldn’t do anything, after that my computer restarted by its own and when it turned on again it said Preparing Automatic Repair and then after that its said Your PC did not...
  8. can't get into my computer after reset

can't get into my computer after reset: I reset my windows 10 on my computer and now I have no keyboard or mouse so I can't logon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-into-my-computer-after-reset/2193cb98-7b51-4403-8b92-a464f134c7df
  9. Windows did load old windows profile into my computer and deleted mine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows did load old windows profile into my computer and deleted mine.: Hello, i wanted to log in into my laptop, but there is only profile from my old laptop, that i used last time like 2 years ago and cant even start that laptop. i have ssd disk from that laptop in my desk . So i did log in into my old laptop windows profile with my 'new'...
  10. After trying to reset my computer, I get "why did my PC restart?"

After trying to reset my computer, I get "why did my PC restart?": Yesterday I reset my computer. When I turned it on this morning, it asked for my region/language etc, and then it moved to the screen where it asks in bold letters: "Why did my PC restart?" It says that there was an issue with resetting the computer, and it wants to...