Windows 10: Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My company has an Enterprise license agreement with Microsoft and I want to be able to disable airplane mode on all of our devices. We get way too many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rachel1326, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise

My company has an Enterprise license agreement with Microsoft and I want to be able to disable airplane mode on all of our devices. We get way too many tickets from our users accidentally turning on airplane mode and they don't know how to turn it off. Is there a local group policy setting or part of the OS that will take airplane mode out of the equation? This should be easy to do, especially since we are paying for the ENTERPRISE agreement.

:)

Rachel1326, Nov 29, 2018

2. Not able to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you try to turn off the Airplane mode?
    • When you say that "TRIED 3 DIFFERENT METHODS I FOUND ", what are the troubleshooting steps which you have tried to performed for resolving the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with turning off airplane mode, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 29, 2018
  3. How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise

W10 upgrade completed, pc stuck in airplane mode cannot disengage

Hi Ismail,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in system settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Are you getting any error message when you try to disable Airplane mode?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to disable Airplane mode in Windows 10 and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start Menu.

2. Then choose Settings,

3. Select Network & Internet.

4. Click on Airplane mode.

5. Then turn off Airplane mode.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with turning Airplane mode, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Completely disable Airplane

2. Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode: Hi everyone Suddenly, with no reason, my bluetooth button has gone away. I started my machine Intel NUC5i5RYK in safe mode. I forgot my account password. I changed my password using another machine. However it didn't help at all because my first machine is in Airplane...
  3. how to disable the windows 10 help and airplane mode hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to disable the windows 10 help and airplane mode hotkeys?: so i have one of those 200 buck laptops so even then it doesn't run well but the worst thing is when i am playing a video game or coding or editing a video or watching something and i press f1(the help key) or f12 (the airplane mode key) accidentally and i get taken out of a...
  4. How to DISABLE the Airplane Mode Button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to DISABLE the Airplane Mode Button: I, as other IT managers for schools have been chasing our tails to DISABLE the Airplane Mode button as shown below: [img] I have been able to DISABLE the Mobile Hotspot button by using: Code: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Network Connections]...
  5. How to disable "Airplane Mode" permanently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable "Airplane Mode" permanently?: On my laptop, the "Airplane Mode" key is inconveniently located right next to my backspace key, on the "Insert" key. Several times in the past few days, important SSH connections and downloads were interrupted because I accidentally clicked this key or tried to paste using...
  6. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  7. How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey"

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable Airplane Mode "hotkey": Hello, my friend has a laptop, and she keeps accidentally pressing a couple keys that makes her enter Airplane Mode, and that causes her to disconnect from a game she plays. I'm wondering if there is a way to disable the said hotkey? 140386
  8. Permanently Disabling Airplane Mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently Disabling Airplane Mode Windows 10: I need a way to permanently disable Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Pro. This is for desktop systems that will never see the inside of a plane (at least not when powered up). I know how to turn it on and off, so please no links to the basics! I need this because my users use...
  9. Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?: I have just deployed Windows 10 1803. We have laptops from different vendors. I am trying to find Group policy that can disable Airplane mode. I am wondering, Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode on all laptops?...
  10. Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?: I have never used Airplane mode since I switched to Windows 10 and have no real plans to. Thing is, every now and again it would automatically switch itself on and off for no apparent reason, and it can be a royal pain to get Wi-fi to get started again. Is there any way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not disengage airplNe mode un anyway im directed

2. windows 10 enterprise disable airplane mode

3. airplane mode wont turn off

4. unable to turn airplane mode off on laptop,
  5. how to disable airplane mode completely,
  6. turn airplane mode on or off