Windows 10: Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app).

Discus and support Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app). in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear community, I would like to know how do I disable autocapitalization in complete Windows 10 operating system. Specifically I am talking about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joej970, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Joej970 Win User

Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app).

Dear community,

I would like to know how do I disable autocapitalization in complete Windows 10 operating system. Specifically I am talking about capitalization checking in Windows Mail app but it also applies to Word and other apps in any way connected to Microsoft, thus I think it OS's setting.
    I am not asking how to disable autocapitalization on screen keyboard as I do not have one. I have already disabled all availabe options in Typing settings. No effect.

Thank you in advance.

-Joej

:)

Joej970, Jun 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app). :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 15, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 15, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Mel Tar, Jun 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Completely disable autocapitalization in Windows 10 (specifically Mail app). - Similar Threads - Completely disable autocapitalization

2. Disable webcam for specific desktop app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable webcam for specific desktop app: I need to block a single application from using my Webcam, and it's a desktop app. Please advise how I can do this, or implement this feature. It's driving me nuts!The program in question is the Webex desktop app....
  3. Disable webcam for specific desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable webcam for specific desktop app: I need to block a single application from using my Webcam, and it's a desktop app. Please advise how I can do this, or implement this feature. It's driving me nuts!The program in question is the Webex desktop app....
  4. Can't Completely Disable Snipping Tool Or change specific hotkey

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Completely Disable Snipping Tool Or change specific hotkey: I'm looking to completely disable the Snipping Tool on my device. My goal is to prevent snipping tool or anything microsoft related from opening when I press the PrntScrn button as I am wanting to use a third party software for this. I want the PrntScrn button to do...
  5. Disable Windows Mail Junk completely

Disable Windows Mail Junk completely: Since new Windows Mail policy deletes mails in the Junk folder after 10 days I need to completely remove the junk mail function and have ALL mail arrive standard in inbox in order to avoid missing important mails. Who has the solution or when will Microsoft add the...
  6. Disable autocorrect in Windows 10 Mail app

Disable autocorrect in Windows 10 Mail app: I am aware that this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-disable-autocorrectspell-check-in-windows-10/69f4705f-cb8b-4a75-9d56-9733d8fc2dd2?auth=1 has the exact same question. But as many people have noted in it, the proposed...
  7. Windows 10 Mail App Need complete Header Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail App Need complete Header Information: Hi Everyone, Currently I am using Windows 10 Mail app as my email client. My needs have changed and now I need to see complete Header information. The Windows 10 Mail App does not allow the user the ability to see any Header information. As I see it; if I can respond back to...
  8. Disable mail app at Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable mail app at Windows 10: I keep receiving annoying URL pop ups when hovering over the links in the mail app. I want to stop them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-mail-app-at-windows-10/5146197c-496e-48da-bfa2-c50f57f1aa27
  9. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app completely disappeared

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app completely disappeared: I was using my computer, then Mail crashed. I tried to reopen, but the icon went blank and a window showed up for a split second before crashing. I tried Calendar too, and it still has its icon, but it also crashes. The icon for Mail went blank before, but it didn't crash...
  10. Mail APP Windows 10 disable it please

Mail APP Windows 10 disable it please: I sometimes will click a hyper link to send an email to someone. It always opens in the "Mail" App. I am paying for and prefer to use Outlook 2016. How do I stop this from occurring? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop capitalisatio in windows email app