Windows 10: Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

Discus and support Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sina M, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Sina M Win User

Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with it. let me explain my problems with itCompletely Disable OneDrive or change its settings :problem 1: When I turned its backup option on it removed all files in the documents folder and puts them into the Documents folder in oneDrive folder and it puts a Go_tCompletely Disable OneDrive or change its settings o_OneDrive.ink shortcut instead of all that important files. so. I can't restore them into that normal folder and when I want to delete that onedrive documents folder it deletes all the main files. what must I do to back that Windows Docu

:)

Sina M, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

1. Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings - Similar Threads - Completely Disable OneDrive

2. Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely Disable OneDrive or change its settings: Hi There,I enabled OneDrive Backup of my Desktop, Documents & Pictures folder but it is so complicated to manage it in terms of file management with it. let me explain my problems with it:Problem 1: When I turned its backup option on it removed all files in the documents...
  3. COMPLETELY eliminate OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COMPLETELY eliminate OneDrive?: I have had a new hard drive installed and have a complete backup to restore files from. When I installed windows, the FIRST thing I did was unlink the PC from OneDrive and stop it from running. However, I have now two times tried to restore my files from the backup, but none...
  4. Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it possible to disable OneDrive completely? I hate it.: OneDrive filled up about 90 seconds after I built this machine, and a completely random assortment of applications are always trying to write to it, prompting a constant stream of reminders to upgrade my storage. Why? I already have cloud storage from a variety of other...
  5. Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalling OneDrive COMPLETELY: So i noticed after "uninstalling" onedrive, there is still a folder in users/username/onedrive and the fun part, is that pictures, documents, and desktop folders are all automatically in there, and you cant change it!! So i went looking for a solution. Didnt find one. So i...
  6. Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects: Hi I configured my windows 10 time settings using Linux NTP Server with settings (GMT +3). The problem is with daylight saving time settings. if ii turn on (adjust for daylight saving automatically) then the time is true. if i turn it off the time is lagging one hour. i...
  7. Keyboard language setting changes on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard language setting changes on its own: I live in the UK, my language/region option is set correctly and I have a UK-format keyboard. US English keyboard format is not even an option set in the region and language settings. Why does Windows 10 keep adding the US English keyboard option and switching me to it? I...
  8. Disabling Onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Onedrive: I need to disable Onedrive in Windows 10, as it is just slowing down my computer as our internet connection is too poor. I would like this to be temporary so that I could enable it at a later stage. Any ideas?...
  9. Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Sets - disable completely?: Hi all - my PC has not yet received this update, but I have a friend who has and dislikes it a lot. I am pretty sure I am really going to dislike it as well (call me old-school). I know from the tutorial here that there is a way to disable it BY APP, but if I don't want to...
  10. Disable OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable OneDrive: I keep getting this pop up everytime I boot the pc, I have turned off every One Drive setting I can find, how do I stop it ? 2699