Windows 10: Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

Discus and support Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been searching for many years and tried many software's recommended for the subject above. But all of them come with a similar phrase 'Subscribe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Peter Visser2, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

I have been searching for many years and tried many software's recommended for the subject above. But all of them come with a similar phrase 'Subscribe to fix your PC Issues'. There has to be a Software package that is completely freeEven if it requires more work and does less automatically Which we can use to clean and keep our windows OS Maintained and running as smooth as possible.Afterall, we paid for the OS, and the better your OS is maintained, the less Issues we will have to present to Microsoft for help, when may of them can be rectified by proper maintained machines.Please can anyon

:)

Peter Visser2, Sep 27, 2022

2. Unable to access WD utility software on Windows 10

Hi Tanner,

Thank you for responding.

As you are able to see the drive under Device Manager, I suggest you to update the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to update the drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand WD utility software.
    • Right click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 27, 2022
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 27, 2022
  4. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

Windows 10 64bit automatic maintenance has been "In Progress" for weeks. Cannot stop it.

Hi,

Automatic Maintenance helps maintain the health and performance of your computer. To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution for your concerns with this system utility, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver and press
      Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What are the other background applications running on your computer when doing
      Automatic Maintenance?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you already tried to disable this by navigating the Registry?
      • Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Schedule\Maintenance
      • Look for - MaintenanceDisabled DWORD
      • Change the value to 1 to disable.

In addition, you can visit this link:
    Automatic Maintenance
    to know how this system utility works.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

1. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software. - Similar Threads - Completely Free Utility

2. Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely Free Windows Utility and maintenance software.: I have been searching for many years and tried many software's recommended for the subject above. But all of them come with a similar phrase 'Subscribe to fix your PC Issues'. There has to be a Software package that is completely freeEven if it requires more work and does...
  3. is windows defender completely free?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is windows defender completely free?: is this legitimate or scam? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-completely-free/adc777c3-d26b-4a5b-b249-b0d656c6271a
  4. Is Windows 10 completely free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is Windows 10 completely free?: I keep reading about that if you get Windows 10 for free, you will have a watermark in the bottom right, and lack customisation options, but I built an entirely new PC, got Windows 10 on a USB, installed it, and it seems to be fully activated. Did the OS recognise the key...
  5. Drivers & Utilities Software Updater

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers & Utilities Software Updater: hello all out there , i am curious if we have any legit application to scan our windows/system for any updates like usb/audio/etc devices. there are thousand in the web but unfortunately they are all scams......
  6. security/maintenance software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security/maintenance software: I have deleted security/maintenance software off my computer, but there is still some residuals of the software that are interfering with the computers operation. I have searched for the bits that are causing the problem but they will not reveal themselves. How can I find...
  7. Any free software for "photo fuse" utility

Any free software for "photo fuse" utility: One of the apps that I enjoyed in the Windows Live Essentials suite was Photo Gallery specifically a utility in that program called "photo fuse." MSFT discontinued Windows Live Essentials with the entry of the "Photos" app in Windows 10. Photo fuse had the ability to swap...
  8. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  9. Good system cleaner/maintenance software?

Good system cleaner/maintenance software?: What's everyone using as a good system cleaner/maintenance app these days, like ccleaner? 120230
  10. 3rd party software for Windows 10 maintenance?

in Windows 10 Support
    3rd party software for Windows 10 maintenance?: Do I need 3rd party apps for windows 10 maintenance? I´ve always used apps like CCleaner, Glary Utilities, MalwareBytes anti-malware, and Ausologics Defrag for weekly/monthly PC maintenance. Will the new Windows 10 OS take care of this stuff automatically? 11853