Windows 10: COMPLETELY FROZEN!!

Discus and support COMPLETELY FROZEN!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop and am completely frozen. I cannot even logout, restart it or anything at all. I cannot even shutdown by pressing the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidChester1127, Nov 29, 2018.

1. COMPLETELY FROZEN!!

I have a Windows 10 laptop and am completely frozen. I cannot even logout, restart it or anything at all. I cannot even shutdown by pressing the start button. Please help.

:)

DavidChester1127, Nov 29, 2018

2. Outlook is completely frozen

I recently upgraded to Windows 10. Apparently, you no longer have an option to not automatically install updates. So it installed updates this morning, and ever since then, the Outlook is completely frozen. I go into it and it has new emails, but I can't
    click them, I can't scroll through my list, or anything. I have restarted my computer but it doesn't help. Does anyone have any suggestions?

CelticFairy15, Nov 29, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond COMPLETELY FROZEN!! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 29, 2018
  4. COMPLETELY FROZEN!!

Windows 10 'we couldn't complete the updates'

1. How can you access Troubleshooting if everything is stuck/frozen? Your tips suggest going to certain parts of Windows but that's the issue: it's frozen and nothing is accessible or responsive (ie, mouse pointer doesnt move, "Don't turn off computer" no
    longer animates).

2. I've tried powering off/on but the machine re-enters a "Don't turn off computer" blue screen of death, and we're frozen again.

Please advise explicitly.

jimbonguyen, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

COMPLETELY FROZEN!!

1. COMPLETELY FROZEN!! - Similar Threads - COMPLETELY FROZEN

2. My laptop is completely frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is completely frozen: Mouse doesn’t work, no keys work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-completely-frozen/ceb5717b-14f0-4521-a59e-762d057cdcb0
  3. My laptop is completely frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is completely frozen: Mouse doesn’t work, no keys work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-completely-frozen/ceb5717b-14f0-4521-a59e-762d057cdcb0
  4. My laptop is completely frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer: A few days ago I updated my new HP less than 2 mo. old to windows 11 and it was working fine. Today I got a notification that windows 11 needed to restart and indicated that would take about 5 minutes.More than 5 minutes passes and I finally get a message saying I can't be...
  6. Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update has completly frozen my computer: A few days ago I updated my new HP less than 2 mo. old to windows 11 and it was working fine. Today I got a notification that windows 11 needed to restart and indicated that would take about 5 minutes.More than 5 minutes passes and I finally get a message saying I can't be...
  7. PC completely locks up after waking from sleep/hibernate-Frozen screen, won’t respond to I/O

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC completely locks up after waking from sleep/hibernate-Frozen screen, won’t respond to I/O: Model: Lenovo Legion T5 tower-Windows 10 21H1 19043.1081-Intel Core i7 10700F-Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060-Crucial 32GB 2x16 2933MHz RAM-Samsung 860 and 970 Evo SSDs-650W PSUFor about a week, my PC will completely lock up several minutes after waking up from sleep or hibernate....
  8. MSFS completely frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS completely frozen: Hi, have a serious problem, unable to use my msfs for almost 7 weeks now. Have had new pc built, reasonable spec. Ryzen7 3700X, Radeon RX5700 XT, Corsair Vengeance LPX32 GB. MS wasc working until 17 Feb. since then frozen at loading "New Activities" Blue line slowly moves...
  9. Random Complete Frozen Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Complete Frozen Screen: Anybody else having issues after the latest update where your computer just freezes and you can’t do anything??? I have a 2060 and and AMD 5 2600x and randomly when I’m just on chrome or whatever my screen freezes I can’t even ctrl alt delete and all my fans turn off and my...
  10. Windows completely frozen while restarting the PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows completely frozen while restarting the PC: I kept getting blue screens constantly to the point where the windows wouldnt even boot. Had this issue before and it was because of some windows 10 update and i had my pc restarted from the recovery menu. Did the same thing, long pressed shift while restaring the pc to get...