Windows 10: Completely Locked out of Windows 10 after disabling windows services by mistake

Discus and support Completely Locked out of Windows 10 after disabling windows services by mistake in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows 10 would get stuck at the welcome page. On a suggestion, tried to disable third-party services by typing msconfig command from the command... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by shama shivaprasad, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Completely Locked out of Windows 10 after disabling windows services by mistake

Windows 10 would get stuck at the welcome page. On a suggestion, tried to disable third-party services by typing msconfig command from the command prompt and clicking on the disable button without checking the box 'Hide Microsoft Services'. Before I could realize, I had given the computer for a restart. After reboot, the setup for pin login is gone. It asks me to setup pin again. However, when I click on setup PIN, it opens a window saying I have to install an app from the app store. On clicking 'Yes', it does nothing. I change the login settings to password. Since its been a while I used the

:)

shama shivaprasad, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2021
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Completely Locked out of Windows 10 after disabling windows services by mistake

Back to Windows 10 for me!

msmpeng.exe is Windows Defender(a completely useless program in Windows 7). You can get rid of it by turning off Windows Defender in the Tools section in Windows Defender, and then going into services.msc and disabling the Windows Defender service.

newtekie1, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Completely Locked out of Windows 10 after disabling windows services by mistake

1. Completely Locked out of Windows 10 after disabling windows services by mistake - Similar Threads - Completely Locked disabling

2. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  3. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  4. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Completely locked out of account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely locked out of account: So I couldn't remember my laptop's pin, so I tried using my email address but now it's asking for a phone number verification code and I don't even recognize the phone number, so I tried resetting my security details and now I'm locked out of my laptop AND unable to change...
  6. Completely locked out of account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Completely locked out of account: So I couldn't remember my laptop's pin, so I tried using my email address but now it's asking for a phone number verification code and I don't even recognize the phone number, so I tried resetting my security details and now I'm locked out of my laptop AND unable to change...
  7. Completely locked out of my Windows 10 laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Completely locked out of my Windows 10 laptop: I have been trying to get into my windows 10 laptop. Sadly I must of forgotten my trickly password combo and I can't login. I've tried rebooting into Safe mode but when I get the Windows 10 Boot Screen > Advanced Options it doesn't give me an menu to change the options it...
  8. Is it completely safe to disable these services?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it completely safe to disable these services?: I am satisfied with my current version, if it completely safe to permanently stop and disable: Windows Updater service Windows Installer service submitted by /u/VillsSkyTerror [link] [comments]...
  9. Completely locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Completely locked out: I am completely locked out of my computer. When I try to log in it says that the user profile service isnt working. Several attempts and a password reset later and still nothing. I decide to try and factory reset my computer. Shift click restart to open the menu and the only...
  10. Completely Locked Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Completely Locked Out: On the very first screen you see when you turn on your computer (after the INSIGNIA logo appears and disappears), I am supposed to input my password to get in. It won't recognize my password. What do I do?...