Windows 10: Completely Locked Out

Discus and support Completely Locked Out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the very first screen you see when you turn on your computer (after the INSIGNIA logo appears and disappears), I am supposed to input my password to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardHertz, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Completely Locked Out

On the very first screen you see when you turn on your computer (after the INSIGNIA logo appears and disappears), I am supposed to input my password to get in. It won't recognize my password. What do I do?

:)

RichardHertz, Nov 14, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely Locked Out :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 14, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Completely Locked Out

Black Lock Screen

Hi Eugen,

As you have already tried to update the driver and changed the settings, I suggest you perform a startup repair by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.

After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Completely Locked Out

1. Completely Locked Out - Similar Threads - Completely Locked

2. completely locked out my pc.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    completely locked out my pc.: I've recently updated my Windows and I'm now unable to log into my pc at the desktop as it asks me to set up a pin, which when I click no box appears.I've tried everything in the system restart menu but it asks me for my account password ... which I enter and then told it is...
  3. Pc soft locking, rebooting the past few days, Im at a complete loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc soft locking, rebooting the past few days, Im at a complete loss: Ok so, the past few days I have been having these issues would lag out when I would try opening anything. Steam, discord, web browser did not matter. I could still use my mouse, and programs already open, but what I tried to open wouldnt. The hour glass would show up and stay...
  4. Pc soft locking, rebooting the past few days, Im at a complete loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc soft locking, rebooting the past few days, Im at a complete loss: Ok so, the past few days I have been having these issues would lag out when I would try opening anything. Steam, discord, web browser did not matter. I could still use my mouse, and programs already open, but what I tried to open wouldnt. The hour glass would show up and stay...
  5. Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?: Hi team,I've had an issue for the past couple of weeks with my computer completely locking up.Can someone take a look at my:1 MSinfo file: 240303 crash dump.nfo2 Crash dump 1: 030224-6250-01.dmp3 Crash dump 2 about 90 minutes later: 030224-6781-01.dmpNo recent hardware...
  6. Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?

Computer keeps completely locking up - can someone analyse my dump files?: Hi team,I've had an issue for the past couple of weeks with my computer completely locking up.Can someone take a look at my:1 MSinfo file: 240303 crash dump.nfo2 Crash dump 1: 030224-6250-01.dmp3 Crash dump 2 about 90 minutes later: 030224-6781-01.dmpNo recent hardware...
  7. blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely: Whenever I try to start my desktop, as soon as the windows sound plays, "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info" shows up and an error should plays. Then the "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen shows up....
  8. blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely

blue screen everytime on start up - locked out completely: Whenever I try to start my desktop, as soon as the windows sound plays, "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info" shows up and an error should plays. Then the "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen shows up....
  9. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?: I have a laptop computer that was running Windows 11 upgraded a couple of years ago from 10. For unknown reasons, Windows stopped working, the computer would not boot up. Repair/Restore/Reset- none worked. I created a Windows 10 reinstall USB drive and looked up my BitLocker...
  10. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?: I have a laptop computer that was running Windows 11 upgraded a couple of years ago from 10. For unknown reasons, Windows stopped working, the computer would not boot up. Repair/Restore/Reset- none worked. I created a Windows 10 reinstall USB drive and looked up my BitLocker...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. completely locked out to PC