Windows 10: Completely lost al sound

Discus and support Completely lost al sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using HP 550-153w All In One and W10 1909 Version 18363.836 I don't know what happened but I completely lost sound. I used to hear the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by enigma1944, May 29, 2020.

1. Completely lost al sound

I am using HP 550-153w All In One and W10 1909 Version 18363.836

I don't know what happened but I completely lost sound. I used to hear the Microsoft song when I started
    and I had no trouble 4 hors ago, now there is no sound at all. I tried the troubleshooter but that did not work.
    So I would appreciate some ideas, thanks

:)

enigma1944, May 29, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Completely lost al sound :p

cadaveca, May 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely lost al sound :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 29, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Completely lost al sound

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Completely lost al sound

1. Completely lost al sound - Similar Threads - Completely lost sound

2. lost sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lost sound: lost sound 3 days ago and have ran audio troubleshooter several times and different ways has anyone had this problem if so how did you fix it thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sound/357b449b-a2fe-4220-8047-771cdfcb9fa0
  3. lost sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost sound: lost sound 3 days ago and have ran audio troubleshooter several times and different ways has anyone had this problem if so how did you fix it thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sound/357b449b-a2fe-4220-8047-771cdfcb9fa0
  4. Lost sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost sound: lost the sound how to recover https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-sound/9996cfa8-86fd-4092-bf30-370216050ffc
  5. Sound lost

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound lost: Win 10 with all latest updates, connected to Bose speaker Wi-Fi with Bluetooth. Apparently, everything is connected properly but no sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-lost/d3faff2a-5422-4699-9314-64895dde5f4f
  6. Sound Got Lost Completely Having Run Troubleshooting.

Sound Got Lost Completely Having Run Troubleshooting.: Hello guys, I've been trying to solve my audio problem for a week now and I'm currently finding myself at a dead end. After I troubleshot my sound, all audio output from the front & rear panel jacks got totally lost. I tried basically everything: Updated Realtek drivers...
  7. Lost desktop completely.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost desktop completely.: Hi all. This may well be my own fault but anyway, i was transferring music and other items to a newly purchased external hard drive last night and must have mistakenly transferred my desktop. I could see it on the hard drive so i tried to transfer it back and it disappeared...
  8. Lost sound

Lost sound: My Windows 10 system has run OK for at least one year, with the sound working. Some days ago. the sound icon showed a red cross, and the sound had stopped working with the error message: "No audio device is installed". Using the inbuilt diagnostic, the system corrected the...
  9. Lost sound

Lost sound: [img] My Logitech S-220 speaker system was working fine with my Asus 2007 desktop with Win 10 until I moved to my son's house. At this time I allowed Microsoft to update Win 10; something about fall .I wonder if this lost the sound. Logitech forum was hopeless. If any one has...
  10. Completely Lost Sound

Completely Lost Sound: Hi long time no see. Here I come with my problem So I decided to clean my PC, been a while and had to clean it. So I disconnected everything from motherboard cleaned everything etc. Connecting everything back in, have no sound. 1st thought i forgot one cable to...