Windows 10: Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get...

Discus and support Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I setup the Your Phone app and allowed it to notify me of push notifications from apps on my phone. I removed the phone from my account and stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 98mz21A, Sep 22, 2020.

1. 98mz21A Win User

Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get...

I setup the Your Phone app and allowed it to notify me of push notifications from apps on my phone. I removed the phone from my account and stopped using the Your Phone app because it was not consistent in giving me these notifications or text messages, etc. I have reset the Your Phone app and deleted the app's data. Unfortunately, all of the notifications that were setup by the Your Phone app are still under "Get notifications from these senders." How do I remove these 15 senders specific to my phone which is no longer connected to my account or computer?

:)

98mz21A, Sep 22, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Notification in Action Center

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Are you able connected to internet?
    • Are you able to login to your Microsoft account automatically?

I suggest you to check if the Mail notifications are set to on in your system. Follow the steps provided below to set Mail notification on.

• In search box, type Notification.
    • Click on Notification & action settings.
    • Under show notification for these app.
    • Check if the Mail app notification is on.

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get...

windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get...

1. Completely Removing Notifications & Actions Setup by the Your Phone app under "Get... - Similar Threads - Completely Removing Notifications

2. Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications: I have the Phone Link app connected and working with my Motorola Razr+, and I receive the notifications. I can also clear individual notifications with the x in the upper right corner or clear all notifications. However, I cannot click an action for a notification within the...
  3. Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone link - clicking action in Actionable Notifications: I have the Phone Link app connected and working with my Motorola Razr+, and I receive the notifications. I can also clear individual notifications with the x in the upper right corner or clear all notifications. However, I cannot click an action for a notification within the...
  4. Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I...
  5. Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center

Twitter notifications from the app Your Phone not showing in Windows Action Center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I...
  6. Setup for your phone app not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup for your phone app not working: I've been trying to get it to work for awhile now and my phone gets stuck at the check your pc part. I check my pc and it says were almost done and has me hit resend notification. Then it just loads for awhile and asks me to resend it again. I've tried resetting it and...
  7. How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove a Your Phone notification senders in Notifications and Actions?: I had used the Your Phone app, but don't anymore. But now my notification settings are littered with apps from my phone, whose notifications I don't want anymore. I just want to remove all of them, not just have the notifications off but removed entirely. Is there a way to do...
  8. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  9. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  10. Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...: How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window Listed under "Get notifications from these senders" I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84) The app managed to get stuck...