Windows 10: Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as...

Discus and support Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a computer I want to sell--- I reset it and checked it to make sure and the store says I already own the app I reset the machine & went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as...

I have a computer I want to sell---

I reset it and checked it to make sure and the store says I already own the app

I reset the machine & went through the steps for the computer to be offline wo internet just to test the reset

Please do not vulture me with over anxious answers.
    Do this

Do that

If you do not know this problem

please dont guess

:)

lkfjsdlkfjsfoiejfirj03åj0, Nov 23, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Nov 23, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as...

Microsoft's 'One Store' takes a step towards completion

Read more: Microsoft takes a step towards completion

Brink, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as...

1. Completely reset Windows 10 with deep secure cleaning & Microsoft store still sees apps as... - Similar Threads - Completely reset deep

2. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  3. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store App completely disappeared: Hi, I have a problem with Mic store app. It has disappeared from apps and features and the start menu link is unresponsive. I've tried multiple methods to reinstall inc. through command prompt but all that happens is I keep getting red error code. Is there any way to fix...
  4. Microsoft Store App completely disappeared

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Security of Apps in Microsoft Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security of Apps in Microsoft Store: Are all the apps in Microsoft Store is secured?[Original Title: question] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-of-apps-in-microsoft-store/9681d055-3f60-4827-9520-1b341af340c2
  6. Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Completely Gone After App Reset: Yesterday, I had serious issues with the Microsoft store when updating my favorite game. It was 9gb/9gb, then said error every single time I tried to finish it. I searched a quick tutorial on YouTube with many views and likes that said to reset the app settings in apps and...
  7. Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.

Reset windows 10. still have problems with apps and store.: Hello! I'm chris I had an issue with the windows store not working and apps not opening, among other things with my pc there were a few programs i couldnt uninstall and even ones i couldnt even find that showed up in the "these apps are preventing your pc from shutting down"...
  8. microsoft store apps security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft store apps security: what do I need to do to get my Non-Microsoft apps to download on my windows 10 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-security/4d520b73-f776-4042-9893-38e0499a7a36"
  9. Microsoft store apps Security

Microsoft store apps Security: Is there any possible way i can password protect my microsoft store apps. not necessary only a microsoft app, it can b any app through which can set up a password lock on any microsoft store app....
  10. Resetting Microsoft store in Apps & Features removed it completely

Resetting Microsoft store in Apps & Features removed it completely: When trying to install apps from the Microsoft store, some of the ones I needed wouldn't install Couldn't install app, we'll retry later So I followedthis thread and when I reset the app, it was removed from my task bar and no longer appears when I search for it in Cortana....