Windows 10: Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge

Discus and support Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I quickly remove and uninstall Edge? Did anyone make a .reg or .bat file to do it all for you? 35090 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by SightUp, Dec 24, 2015.

1. SightUp Win User

Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge

How do I quickly remove and uninstall Edge? Did anyone make a .reg or .bat file to do it all for you?

:)

SightUp, Dec 24, 2015

2. How to Completely remove all traces of an application on Nokia E5

Please i own a nokia E5 and there is this application named '2go' (.jar app) its kinda like an IM client. When i install it to my phone memory, it works... but aways gets stuck at the part where it loads my friends. But when i install it to my memory card,
    it works great the first time i open it. Then after i'm done using it, i close it.. Also takes long to close, so i just use the Red button... And when i ty to open it the second time, i get an application error. Please help me on a way to totally remove all
    traces of this app on my phone and memory card. Thank you!

Stanley08---01, Dec 24, 2015
  3. How to Completely remove all traces of an application on Nokia E5

@Stanley08

At least on a S60 3rd Ed. FP2 you can always as a last resort do a *#7370# without issue unlike on S^3 device!

aspergerguy, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Install Windows 8!
    No, seriously, it can't be done and, if it can, it's not worth it!
    Just don't use it, it does no harm sittin there.

Edwin, Dec 24, 2015
  5. LMiller7 Win User
    Apparently there was a method of Edge in the early days of Windows 10 but it no longer works. If possible at all it would require advanced surgery and the risks of doing serious harm to the OS would be high. It was never intended that Edge be removed and there is no provision to do this.

LMiller7, Dec 25, 2015
  6. Clint Win User
    I would like to have it gone too. It is running in the background because when I run CCleaner, it says it has to shutdown Edge before it can clean.

Clint, Dec 25, 2015
  7. DerDonc Win User
    Yeah, that´s what I recognized too. I just ask myself, why does it need to mess around when I'm not using it?

DerDonc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Completely Uninstall & Remove All Traces of Edge - Similar Threads - Completely Uninstall Remove

2. Remove all traces of external monitor from Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove all traces of external monitor from Windows.: Hello, I am looking to remove all traces of a second monitor from Windows on my MSI Laptop. The problem I'm having is that I turned on HDR mode for my HDR compatible external monitor through Windows Display Settings that is connected to my Nvidia 3060 HDMI port. By turning on...
  3. Remove all traces of external monitor from Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove all traces of external monitor from Windows.: Hello, I am looking to remove all traces of a second monitor from Windows on my MSI Laptop. The problem I'm having is that I turned on HDR mode for my HDR compatible external monitor through Windows Display Settings that is connected to my Nvidia 3060 HDMI port. By turning on...
  4. Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove all traces of xbox from Windows 11: Ok. I'm completely exhausted. I have a no so special custom PC with Windows 11. I purchased Windows 10, then updated. For the amount that we all paid, We should have a right to access our PCs without a Microsoft Account. Darling Microsoft - you don't need my info off my PC....
  5. Completely remove Edge malware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Completely remove Edge malware?: Yes- I know Edge is legitimate, but the fact that it’s constantly advertised on my desktop, and forces a launch into an welcome screen that you can’t close and have to follow some stupid tutorial before you can close it is pathetic and I consider that malware. I’ve tried...
  6. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Browsers and Email
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  7. How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove Traces of Uninstalled Browsers?: Despite uninstalling them I still have traces of chrome, opera and brave. How do I get rid of them? 170352
  8. Need an uninstaller that completely deletes programs without a trace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need an uninstaller that completely deletes programs without a trace: Because I’ve been using this Revo Uninstaller where I updated it to the latest version at the same time that I had to uninstall the iCloud app and was going to install it again. But then I noticed that it wasn’t completely uninstalled as the iCloud icon was still appearing...
  9. Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Remove/Uninstall an App completely: Dear community, So I recently downloaded an app and unfortunately got bundled up with some junk virus software. I was trying to remove the software but somehow were not able to remove it completely. It kept showing up in my list of Apps & features, but the Modify and...
  10. How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Do I Completely Uninstall All Traces of Removed Printers??: I had a printer software previously installed. Then I installed a different printer of the same company (Epson). I uninstalled one hoping to retain just the other. But when I wanted to use the only printer left on my system it gave me an option to use it or the other printer....