Windows 10: Completely unresponsive windows Icons

Discus and support Completely unresponsive windows Icons in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Good afternoon, Facing a bit of an issue here, I installed windows 10 on computer, at the beginning everything was fine, the mail was correctly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Faeruun, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Faeruun Win User

Completely unresponsive windows Icons

Good afternoon,

Facing a bit of an issue here,

I installed windows 10 on computer, at the beginning everything was fine, the mail was correctly linked with my mailbox and new mails were displayed,

I was having a bit of issues with activating the licence key, so I tried reinstalling windows, which is where problems started...
    Completely unresponsive windows Icons 463947d2-3dcb-4091-80f8-fbf9620a4f2a?upload=true.png

Upon getting back into the newly installed version, I notice these buttons are completely unresponsive.... when I click on them, nothing happens at all, no error message, the rest of the computer works just fine, I can access the mail through web browser, but these 2 icons just remain unresponsive...

I also noticed that 2 duplicate folders in the C drive that contain duplicate powershell,explorer etc
    Completely unresponsive windows Icons 3c2aad93-2073-41d2-948f-14f0c91cfb3e?upload=true.png

when I try running the troubleshooting app, I just get an error message as below...

Completely unresponsive windows Icons 56f77830-b1e3-441f-96e1-15b469ca4d0a?upload=true.png

I tried all troubleshooting on the forums, WS reset and everything, I tried reinstalling windows again, but it changes nothing, I get back to the same issue with unresponsible mail and windows store...

Any suggestion welcome, I really do not know what to do.

:)

Faeruun, Oct 10, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Completely unresponsive windows Icons :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Thema:

1. Completely unresponsive windows Icons - Similar Threads - Completely unresponsive Icons

2. PC is completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is completely unresponsive: The computer starts up ro the desktop just fine, but nothing opens when I click on it. I can't open settings to reset, I can't boot up in safe mode, I can't use command prompt, nothing is responding. Is there anything I can do?...
  3. PC is completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is completely unresponsive: The computer starts up ro the desktop just fine, but nothing opens when I click on it. I can't open settings to reset, I can't boot up in safe mode, I can't use command prompt, nothing is responding. Is there anything I can do?...
  4. Windows 10 completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 completely unresponsive: I turned on my computer today, and it was as usual, and there was an update. Once it was finished, I was greeted to a completely black desktop with Error status 0xc00012f. The application icons slowly appeared, as well as the taskbar. The only responsive applications were...
  5. Windows 10 completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 completely unresponsive: I turned on my computer today, and it was as usual, and there was an update. Once it was finished, I was greeted to a completely black desktop with Error status 0xc00012f. The application icons slowly appeared, as well as the taskbar. The only responsive applications were...
  6. Windows 10 completely unresponsive

7. Windows security completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security completely unresponsive: Recently I noticed when I download something through Opera it can't confirm the download status as before, permanently leaving a 100%/100% 0bytes download in the little download menu. I looked up the problem, seemed to stem from some anti virus software according to...
  8. Windows security completely unresponsive

Windows security completely unresponsive: Recently I noticed when I download something through Opera it can't confirm the download status as before, permanently leaving a 100%/100% 0bytes download in the little download menu. I looked up the problem, seemed to stem from some anti virus software according to...
  9. Windows security completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Laptop completely unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop completely unresponsive: 2 days ago I decided to run a disk defrag, which took a long time and during and after the disk defrag my laptop was constantly freezing, I decided to system restore to a previous point and my laptop worked for a day but now it has started freezing again, I ran sfc which...