Windows 10: completely unusable computer

Discus and support completely unusable computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I boot, this is what I get and it stays like this forever, I have made a 16 minute video of this as well This is what considered the fastest OS yet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 18, 2019.

1. completely unusable computer

I boot, this is what I get and it stays like this forever, I have made a 16 minute video of this as well

This is what considered the fastest OS yet? How? Look at the list, all useless windows services that I have no use for and it just hogs up all my resources thus making my computer unusable.

completely unusable computer [​IMG]

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Jul 18, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond completely unusable computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade - flickering desktop - completely unusable

I upgraded my HP Pavilion p6 today from windows 7. When the machine restarted it gets to the desktop and just flashes rapidly. It's completely unusable - the windows button doesn't work - nothing.

I tried rebooting with the shift key held down as suggested on one of the threads (to enter 'safe mode' or whatever) and that did nothing; I can't see any way to get into safe mode since nothing at all functions on the desktop.

I'd be grateful for some help, as you've rendered my computer completely unusable.

davidtaylor_965, Jul 18, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

completely unusable computer

Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

completely unusable computer

1. completely unusable computer - Similar Threads - completely unusable computer

2. Unused computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unused computer: My computer has not been used for a while and I need to know what type of updates are needed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unused-computer/cec10aca-21d7-4248-a08b-5f5ff62ed5c5
  3. Windows firewall rendering computers unusable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall rendering computers unusable: I have four or five computers, different brands, all of which are running Windows 10 Pro, either 1803 or 1809. Windows Firewall is rendering these computers completely unusable when on WiFi. Some are desktops, some are laptops. When connected to -any- WiFi connection,...
  4. Windows completely glitching out and being unusable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows completely glitching out and being unusable.: I have a Lenovo y700, and its less than a year old. Today i came home and went to play rainbow six siege, and windows was completely glitching out .I tried downgrading to the previous version of windows with with no success. Anyone hhav any ideas? Games run fine but all of...
  5. KB4100347 Update Made Computer Unusable!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4100347 Update Made Computer Unusable!: My wife's work computer just did an update and now nothing works. It has slowed everything down and we can't pull anything up as it takes forever. It has also slowed our internet after it was installed. Please help! She has to use it for work!!!! Trying to lauch programs...
  6. Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Screen Turns Green And Unusable: Hi All, when my computer boots up it works fine for about two minuets and then the screen turns green and becomes unusable i cant find a fix on this so does anyone else no one that would work?? Thanks, Tom...
  7. Computer crashed completely

Computer crashed completely: I have an Asus PC from 2013 in which I was running Windows 7. When I updated my computer to Windows 10, everything seemed fine until the update was completed. Now my PC does not WORK! I can turn it on, but the mouse won't show/work, it's like it doesn't exist. That prevents...
  8. My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!

My Computer is Unusable. PLEASE HELP!!: NOTE: as I was writing this post ANOTHER BSOD happened *Sad Hi All, I need help. My computer is basically useless now with BSOD every 5-15min constantly. And this all started after I did the dreadful Anniversary Update. In the mist of all the problems I got...
  9. Computer Unusable Video Card? [Urgent]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Unusable Video Card? [Urgent]: See screenshot My computer started doing this randomly while giving me graphic card failure alerts (Nvidia GeForce GTX 590). Now when i start my computer, it looks like this (the lines) starting up and it just keeps restarting until i get a troubleshoot screen or until i...
  10. Computer unusable because of BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer unusable because of BSOD: So i have been having BSOD issues for about a month or so, i cant even count how many clean installations and fixes i tried. this was my original post Windows freezes that require hard reset - Windows 10 Forums In the end i thought maybe it is windows 10 fault so i just...