Windows 10: Completely wipe all One Drive Data

Discus and support Completely wipe all One Drive Data in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stuart_Williams, Jan 10, 2022.

1. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct data.Is it just a case of simply deleting from One Drive in File Explorer and waiting for it to sync, or is there anything else I should do?Thanks

:)

Stuart_Williams, Jan 10, 2022

2. How to wipe a hard drive

modder I already used kill-disk. The deletion is done, I need to reinstall everything.

floridajerseyguy, Jan 10, 2022
  3. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Completely wipe all One Drive Data :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jan 10, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

Completely wipe all One Drive Data

Google Chrome keeps resetting bookmarks position

Can you list what tasks/steps you've done thus far in your attempt to resolve it?

Have you logged off your profile (if using Sync) and done a complete wipe of the browser?

How about uninstall and then wipe any remaining data?

Do you have another device you can sort on that it works fine or you could test with?

Kursah, Jan 10, 2022
Thema:

Completely wipe all One Drive Data

1. Completely wipe all One Drive Data - Similar Threads - Completely wipe Drive

2. One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop: Hi I recently deleted my One Drive content because I keep getting prompt on the nearly full storage in my Word when I am working all the time. So I delete the storage with the hope that it will not bother me again, and I also deleted them from the One Drive Recyle Bin to make...
  3. One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop: Hi I recently deleted my One Drive content because I keep getting prompt on the nearly full storage in my Word when I am working all the time. So I delete the storage with the hope that it will not bother me again, and I also deleted them from the One Drive Recyle Bin to make...
  4. One Drive Wiped out all of my data on my desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. One drive + all my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive + all my data: How do i download all of my data back onto my device? Then I'll quit ONedrive forever. Basically want everything back on my pc . None of it in the 'cloud' . thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-all-my-data/69fa742e-b99a-4dca-8884-245f27279928
  6. One drive + all my data

One drive + all my data: How do i download all of my data back onto my device? Then I'll quit ONedrive forever. Basically want everything back on my pc . None of it in the 'cloud' . thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-all-my-data/69fa742e-b99a-4dca-8884-245f27279928
  7. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Completely wipe all One Drive Data: HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct...
  8. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

Completely wipe all One Drive Data: HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct...
  9. PC with Windows 10 completely wiped of all data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC with Windows 10 completely wiped of all data: Windows 10 updated and has completely wiped all apps, files, and history off my computer and i can not use mail or calendar apps. Every time i restart the PC it deletes all the history and bookmarks again, i have very limited knowledge and no idea where to start to fix this,...
  10. Complete Hard Drive Wipe (SSD)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Hard Drive Wipe (SSD): Hey guys, There's a whole bunch of junk on my system, plus some sensitive files that I no longer need, so I figured I should just do a complete hard drive wipe with something like DBAN. Some sources on the internet say that wiping an SSD is different than HDD, and that you...