Windows 10: Compliance request from Microsoft for my Windows 10 OEM licence

Discus and support Compliance request from Microsoft for my Windows 10 OEM licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi have a compliance request from Microsoft who are asking me for my licence key for our windows 10 OEM ... from reading around it is all acivated when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by paulhbaillie, Nov 15, 2018.

1. Compliance request from Microsoft for my Windows 10 OEM licence

Hi have a compliance request from Microsoft who are asking me for my licence key for our windows 10 OEM ... from reading around it is all acivated when we start up the first time and saved to your microsoft account but I cant seem to find it on my account.... please help.

:)

paulhbaillie, Nov 15, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Nov 15, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Logitech Granted Nasdaq Extension for Compliance with Listing Rule

Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (Nasdaq: LOGI) today announced two procedural steps related to the delay in filing its FY 2014 10-K and Q1 FY 2015 10-Q with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). First, the Company has been granted an exception by Nasdaq, extending the deadline to October 15, 2015 for complying with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1) by filing its 10-K and 10-Q. The exception was granted by Nasdaq based on a compliance plan submitted by Logitech in response to a previously announced Nasdaq request.

Second, as expected, Nasdaq issued a non-compliance notice regarding Logitech's delay in filing its 10-Q for the first quarter of FY 2015. The Q1 filing cannot be completed until the 10-K is filed. This notice also relates to Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires the timely filing of these reports with the SEC. Nasdaq also requested an update to Logitech's original compliance plan.

The Nasdaq notices have no immediate effect on the listing or trading of Logitech's common stock on the Nasdaq Global Select Market. Logitech is working to complete and file both the 10-K and the 10-Q as soon as possible prior to the Nasdaq deadline of October 15, 2014, following the completion of an investigation of certain accounting matters related the Company's previously issued financial statements and additional work necessary to file the 10-K and the 10-Q.

btarunr, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Compliance request from Microsoft for my Windows 10 OEM licence

Windows 10 OEM Licence

We recently purchased machines with came with Windows 10 OEM licences and had others upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 during the free upgrade period.

Question - Can we use the OEM versions in a business or will we need to upgrade those licences ?

Thanks

PiotrPaweska, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Compliance request from Microsoft for my Windows 10 OEM licence

1. Compliance request from Microsoft for my Windows 10 OEM licence - Similar Threads - Compliance request Microsoft

2. WIndows OEM licencing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows OEM licencing: WIndows 10 PRO oem upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. What impact has this on a licencing ? Is an E3 lincence needed for this if these devices is in a small LAN enviroment with no enviroment Azure or AD...
  3. WIndows OEM licencing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows OEM licencing: WIndows 10 PRO oem upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. What impact has this on a licencing ? Is an E3 lincence needed for this if these devices is in a small LAN enviroment with no enviroment Azure or AD...
  4. WIndows OEM licencing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 OEM licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM licence: Hi,I need some clarification. I have read that OEM licence should be preinstalled by system builder on PC. My question is this, if i dont buy PC as whole , rather i buy components that they shop will put together and I buy OEM licence in same shop does that qualify legaly...
  6. OEM Licences

OEM Licences: I have a registered non-oem license for win 10 pro and an OEM win 10 pro on a newer laptop. I cannot access the original details as the hdd gave up. Is there any way to obtain the original registration details from Microsoft? Can a retail licence activate an oem on a new...
  7. oem licence

oem licence: somehow my windows 10 product id has been changed. i dont know how to get my original OEM product id. help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem-licence/7a0f0577-11cb-4d23-8bf6-9f1fc4da58f2
  8. Windows 10 Licence request

Windows 10 Licence request: Keep getting " Your licence will expire soon " on my free update Windows 10 Pro. Gave control to Microsoft Engineer who said problem is fixed. Keep getting notice though but my system says i am activated ? Help please...
  9. WINDOWS 10 OEM licence legal and not

WINDOWS 10 OEM licence legal and not: Hello I apologize in advance for too long question, but I want to once and for all to understand, and it is interesting to many others. So, in recent years on the trading floors ebey type and those with him, a large number of sellers offering the license keys windows 10...
  10. OEM Licence

OEM Licence: I have two question about my Windows 10 OS 1st- Since I'm willing to replace my HP damaged motherboard with a same HP model (used but working) motherboard, does my Windows licence expires due to internal serial number or version of the replace motherboard? 2nd- Suppose I...