Windows 10: Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

Discus and support Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is with windows 10 1809. yes I did read the previous "fixes" I do not know how they determined it was dolby drivers, that would be helpful to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sgtarky, Jan 25, 2019.

1. sgtarky Win User

Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

This is with windows 10 1809. yes I did read the previous "fixes" I do not know how they determined it was dolby drivers, that would be helpful to know how to determine what is breaking this, however I followed the steps and I didn't have any dolby services running. The computer seems to be fine I have an issue with one program installing, it gets to the end the rolls back. So to trouble shoot I have the component services error and I have some 10016 errors, yes I have followed directions on correcting 10016 errors. I would like to be able to find this error in event viewer *maybe* it would be helpful but I think not. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the... 6ad46750-751d-4fd6-b17f-8ab3c3dbd5a6?upload=true.png

:)

sgtarky, Jan 25, 2019

2. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator

Windows 10 1803 on MacBook Pro 2018

After installing Boot Camp drivers,

Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow.

If I click on COM+ Applications I get an error dialog

Catalog Error

COM+ was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator

What do I do to fix this?

MichaelBrenner, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator

Yes, that is exactly how my settings are set.

The "MyComputer" still shows red down arrow.

When MyComputer is down, there is no longer a "Default protocols" tab or an "Options" tab.

The "Catalog error" hints to me that there is a permission problem accessing drivers or catalog. Does this help to identify the source of the problem?

4. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator

There is no change after running these 3 commands from an admin cmd prompt and rebooting.

Component Services console still shows MyComputer as down.

Still get the "Catalog Error" when clicking on COM+ Applications folder (or right-click on MyComputer and select "Refresh all components")

Thema:

Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

1. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the... - Similar Threads - Component Services shows

2. Error: 8004E00F when trying to access COM+ Applications in Component Services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 8004E00F when trying to access COM+ Applications in Component Services: Hi, i am getting this error and i cant fix it. I've already performed these procedures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-8004e00f-when-trying-to-access-com/782e5a36-d28f-4b35-a53c-f343e456638d Nikhar_K and even then the error remains. Any suggestions...
  3. Insider program unable to talk to our service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider program unable to talk to our service: Hello everyone, Windows insider program in settings>update&security show this message: "we aren't able to talk to our service" How can i solve this? I got win10 OS build 19041.388 and fully updated...
  4. Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...: Hi Team, I am trying to create a COM+ application and I am encountered with the below error. My OS is Windows 10 Build 18362.900 Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator. Can you please resolve this? Thanks....
  5. Component services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Component services: The component services has stopped what can i do to solve this issue ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-services/d0f1f63d-25ac-4169-88f8-d8b0c7d22c93
  6. Taskbar shows up and down arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar shows up and down arrow: It's always something with me. On my taskbar, it show, everything, all browsers, calendars, just everything . . . But now it has an up and down arrow to get to everything. I really don't like it at all. What I would like to know is how to get my taskbar showing everything...
  7. Error: 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...: This is with windows 10 1809. yes I did read the previous "fixes" I do not know how they determined it was dolby drivers, that would be helpful to know how to determine what is breaking this, however I followed the steps and I didn't have any dolby services running. The...
  8. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...: Windows 10 1803 on MacBook Pro 2018 After installing Boot Camp drivers, Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. If I click on COM+ Applications I get an error dialog Catalog Error COM+ was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...
  9. MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps

in Windows 10 Support
    MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps: My COM+ is not manageable because it cannot talk to MSDTC. [img] Error is as below. [img] There is nothing in the event logs. Many articles on this issue say the logon for the Distributed Transaction Coordinator is incorrect and to change it back to NT...
  10. Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the MDTC

Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk to the MDTC: I've just installed Windows 10 Pro on a new machine using the Media Creation Tool. All installed OK and no issues. Once Ive applied the latest Windows updates I am no longer able to access COM+ Applications in Component Services - Error code 8004E00F - COM+ was unable to talk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator

2. 8004e00f

3. MSDTC Issue - COM Red Arrow Delays in starting apps

4. server 2016 component services my computer red arrow,
  5. why component services my computer red icon,
  6. 8004E00F when trying to access COM Applications in Component Services,
  7. com and com components have a red arrow ,
  8. windows 10 component services shows computer as down,
  9. comp services red arrow,
  10. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow.,
  11. component services red arrow on my computer,
  12. component services my computer red arrow,
  13. component services com not working,