Windows 10: Component services

Discus and support Component services in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The component services has stopped what can i do to solve this issue ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MohamedMostafa-92, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Component services

The component services has stopped what can i do to solve this issue ? Component services f4686952-f148-4c86-aeb0-71164b33a8ee?upload=true.jpg

:)

MohamedMostafa-92, Feb 26, 2020

2. Help with the Windows Search Service failed

Hi,

Having some damaged system components is one of the possible causes why the services in the system are failing. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest refreshing the Windows Search service. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R to pull-up the Run box.
    • In the Run box, type services.msc and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Services window, look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Pull-up the Services window again.
    • Look for Windows Search, right-click on it and then choose Start.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Windows Update - Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Nitya,

Upon analyzing the details and the troubleshooting steps you have done so far, we suggest that you
    manually reset your Windows Update Components
    by following these
    troubleshooting steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator

• Stop
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net stop wuauserv

• Net stop cryptSvc

• Net stop bits

• Net stop msiserver

• Rename
      SoftwareDistribution
      and
      Catroot2
      folder. To do this, type the following commands:

• Ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old

• Ren C:\Windows\System32\catroot2 Catroot2.old

• Restart
      BITS, Cryptographic, MSI Installer and Windows Update Services. To do this,
      type the following command:

• Net start wuauserv

• Net start cryptSvc

• Net start bits

• Net start msiserver

• Restart
      your computer and try to
      install Windows Update.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards

Kem Mon, Feb 26, 2020
  4. DAC324 Win User

Component services

Creators update component store shows corruption but unable to repair

There is one additional step you will have to perform in order to be successful: Move the file Code:
    Code:
    C:\Windows\servicing\Packages\Microsoft-Windows-TestRoot-and-FlightSigning-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.15063.0.mum
    out of that folder so DISM cannot find it.
    After that, no more errors.

Kind regards,

DAC324, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Component services

1. Component services - Similar Threads - Component services

2. EOS-ERR-1602 when installing Epic Online Services component to Epic Games Launcher in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EOS-ERR-1602 when installing Epic Online Services component to Epic Games Launcher in...: I have been troubleshooting with Epic Games and none of the solutions they came up with worked for me, so the agent suggested I ask Microsoft for guidance since EOS-ERR codes are related to the MSI installer. This is what I have tried: Reinstalling the Epic Games...
  3. EOS-ERR-1602 when installing Epic Online Services component to Epic Games Launcher in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EOS-ERR-1602 when installing Epic Online Services component to Epic Games Launcher in...: I have been troubleshooting with Epic Games and none of the solutions they came up with worked for me, so the agent suggested I ask Microsoft for guidance since EOS-ERR codes are related to the MSI installer. This is what I have tried: Reinstalling the Epic Games...
  4. It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...: Using the Edge browser now states that I am using an unsupported version of Windows. I'm completely current Windows 10. I had to fall back to Chrome, Edge is unusable.. fvp...
  5. It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...: Using the Edge browser now states that I need to be using an unsupported version of Windows. I'm completely current Windows 10. I had to fall back to Chrome, Edge is unusable.. fvp...
  6. It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...

It appears that KB4023057: Update Health Tools—Windows Update Service components Windows 10...: Using the Edge browser now states that I need to be using an unsupported version of Windows. I'm completely current Windows 10. I had to fall back to Chrome, Edge is unusable.. fvp...
  7. KB4023057: Update for Windows Update Service components, Windows 10 20H2 and 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB4023057: Update for Windows Update Service components, Windows 10 20H2 and 1909: I noticed that this update was reapplied on my Windows 11 Professional laptop on April 4th and that is a change to this update for Windows 10 20H2 as of March 22nd. The Microsoft Update Catalog does not have this update nor will I download this from a third party untrusted...
  8. KB4023057: Update for Windows Update Service components, Windows 10 20H2 and 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4023057: Update for Windows Update Service components, Windows 10 20H2 and 1909: I noticed that this update was reapplied on my Windows 11 Professional laptop on April 4th and that is a change to this update for Windows 10 20H2 as of March 22nd. The Microsoft Update Catalog does not have this update nor will I download this from a third party untrusted...
  9. KB4023057: Update for Windows Update Service components, Windows 10 20H2 and 1909

10. Component Service My Computer properites Authentication level not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Component Service My Computer properites Authentication level not showing: Authentication level not showing please support to resolve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-service-my-computer-properites/3f8e577e-329e-44e4-b825-7a9598d5d82c