Windows 10: component store

Discus and support component store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have researched this problem for more than a week and tried all the stock solutions. I can run dism in recovery mode. After running restorehealth,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GleasonPace, Mar 20, 2020.

1. component store

I have researched this problem for more than a week and tried all the stock solutions. I can run dism in recovery mode. After running restorehealth, scanhealth and checkhealth both show no corruptions in recovery modee. But in normal booted Windows, checkhealth says that the component store cannot be repaired. Other dism commands won't run. Sfc will not run in recovery, safe mode or normal mode. Windows updates will not process.

Repair install processes to about 77% and then exits with a installation failed message. I have update 1909.

It seems like there ought to be a way to fix this. Suggestions?

:)

GleasonPace, Mar 20, 2020

2. windows store crases

Hi Arvind,

To troubleshoot Windows Store apps, we suggest that it's best to reset the Windows Store components. This will help us to clear the Windows Store cache. To reset the Windows Store components, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open
      Run
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Click OK.
    • It may take a while to complete the process.
    • Once it's done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 20, 2020
  3. windows store crases

no it did not work it shows the same. Kindly solve my problem

arvindergrover, Mar 20, 2020
  4. component store

Store won't open?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to open Windows Store. We will help you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise when some of the Windows components gets corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar.
    • Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.
    • Select Windows store Apps.
    • Follow the on screen instruction.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to reset the Windows Store and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe. Press Enter.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to
    help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

component store

1. component store - Similar Threads - component store

2. Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components": I was trying to get mincecraft launcher to install all day, looking at different forums and different solutions but nothing worked. I then deleted all of the Xbox apps and tried to reinstall them but when i try to reinstall the Xbox app from MS store it says to try again...
  3. Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store crashes when trying to install "gaming components": I was trying to get mincecraft launcher to install all day, looking at different forums and different solutions but nothing worked. I then deleted all of the Xbox apps and tried to reinstall them but when i try to reinstall the Xbox app from MS store it says to try again...
  4. the component store is repairable?

the component store is repairable?: Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.The first 2 commands...
  5. the component store is repairable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the component store is repairable?: Been having freezing issues with my computer for a while. Been trying to figure out how to resolve it.Trying to check the Window integrity with the DISM commands to resolve my issues but the commands aren't working.The first 2 commands...
  6. the component store is repairable?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Win10 Component Store Corruption Repair Does Not Work ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 Component Store Corruption Repair Does Not Work ?: Command Run As Administrator & using Windows PowerShell as admin and having Ran SFC /scannow, all 3 DISM command lines 3 times, then SFC /scannow again, also chkdsk C: /f /r /x, Windows Memory Diagnostic and Microsoft Safety Scanner....DISM still results with Error: 1392 -...
  8. Win10 Component Store Corruption Repair Does Not Work ?

Win10 Component Store Corruption Repair Does Not Work ?: Command Run As Administrator & using Windows PowerShell as admin and having Ran SFC /scannow, all 3 DISM command lines 3 times, then SFC /scannow again, also chkdsk C: /f /r /x, Windows Memory Diagnostic and Microsoft Safety Scanner....DISM still results with Error: 1392 -...
  9. Win10 Component Store Corruption Repair Does Not Work ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Server 2019 repair component store via DISM not working whatsoever

Server 2019 repair component store via DISM not working whatsoever: Client with Server 2019 Standard. Had a drive fail in RAID 5 array which shouldn't have caused corruption, but it did. I had to rollback/restore registry hive including COMPONENTS from prior to any corruption. This rolled it back to Dec. 15 2022 timeframe, whereas drive and...