Windows 10: Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467

Discus and support Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,I am seriously in a dilemma for a whole month. My laptop, Dell Inspirion 14 3467 with Windows 10 is behaving very abnormally. The main issue I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnonymusPerson, May 15, 2021.

1. Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467

Hi all,I am seriously in a dilemma for a whole month. My laptop, Dell Inspirion 14 3467 with Windows 10 is behaving very abnormally. The main issue I'm facing is that I can still hear some components inside my laptop even after the shutdown. Here are a few incidents that I'd like to share, as there are multiple problems with it, they might be interrelated.The first time I noticed this issue was over six months ago when the battery ran out overnight. I thought that it was a battery issue and ignored it.Nearly one month later, I woke up at midnight only to find my laptop beeping loudly, and

:)

AnonymusPerson, May 15, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

If you access the Dell downloads with your service tag number, it will only list drivers applicable to your PC, not for any configured 3467.

I have an Inspiron 15, 5577 model. It has both the Intel CPU video and NVIDIA video. Regular PC operations use the Intel CPU video. NVIDIA is only used for some games.

You are way behind on Win 10 version. You should update to the latest (V1909) version.

fireberd, May 15, 2021
  3. t_visco Win User
    Changing the Font Setting in Windows 10 on Dell Inspirion Laptop

Hello,

I am trying to change the font setting in Windows 10 on a Dell Inspirion Laptop. I looked around on the Internet and read about what other people are doing, but I can't find the appropriate buttons or links in Settings to make this happen. What do you
    suggest? I have McAffee and Webroot running at the moment.

-

t_visco, May 15, 2021
  4. sachind1 Win User

Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467

script running on Startup and Shutdown of System is not working

Steps

• Open a run box
    • type in "gpedit.msc"
    • Expand Computer Configuration
    • Expand Windows Settings
    • Select Scripts (Startup/Shutdown)
    • Double click Startup
    • Click Show Files and copy/paste your file in to this folder
    • Click the Add button on the startup properties
    • Click Browse and double click on your script to choose it.
    • "OK" out of all windows to apply the new settings.
    I am generally Giving Path of My python to the startup and shutdown as steps given above

sachind1, May 15, 2021
Thema:

Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467

1. Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467 - Similar Threads - Components still running

2. Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion: I have an older Sony HandyCam, and I want to put a couple videos on my computer so I can share them with friends and family. I connected it to my computer via USB, and it opened the Photos app. When I went to import videos from it, the photos app just says "Please update your...
  3. Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion: I have an older Sony HandyCam, and I want to put a couple videos on my computer so I can share them with friends and family. I connected it to my computer via USB, and it opened the Photos app. When I went to import videos from it, the photos app just says "Please update your...
  4. Touchpad not working on DELL-Inspirion 3542

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working on DELL-Inspirion 3542: Hello,I'm running Windows 10 on my Dell laptop, Inspirion 3542, x86 i3-4030 CPUMy touchpad is not working since I updated to windows 10. Previously I was running windows 7 and the touchpad worked fine. But after upgrading my PC to Windows 10 using the windows update tool, now...
  5. PC still running after shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    PC still running after shutdown: Good day My windows version number is 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1110) Occasionally on shutdown my pc is still running with lights and power still going. My monitor switches off properly. I did read that fast boot does sometimes cause these issues but since this is an intermittent...
  6. Windows 10/Dell Inspirion 14 7000 Screen Rotation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10/Dell Inspirion 14 7000 Screen Rotation: Hi, I just got a new 2-in-1 and have 3 days left to decide if I should return it. When I open the action center, the Rotation lock is greyed out but is also blue. Nothing I've done has seemed to help it. The issue is, whenever I fold my screen all the way back to use it...
  7. Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem): I checked out Device Manager to see what GPU is my laptop running and it says its an R5 M430. When I tried to install the one from Dell's website where they give every single driver for the laptop, it did install but there is a problem. The games I'm trying to run with it...
  8. Programs still running after shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs still running after shutdown: Hi i bought a new Laptop :(Acer Nitro 5) and when i shut down it from the start menu and open it again after some time I find the same pograms still running I tried this solution: Open start, type: CMD Right click CMD Click Run as administrator At the command...
  9. Dell inspirion 2 in 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell inspirion 2 in 1: So I formatted my laptop and It keeps getting stuck on the startup and keeps resetting and it won't start no matter what I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspirion-2-in-1/8834a8e4-57d7-4d34-b5ce-bdf163f641a0
  10. Access built in adminstrator Dell Inspirion running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access built in adminstrator Dell Inspirion running Windows 10: The user name that appears in my C drive and relates to my primary administrator account has somehow been changed to a a different name. It's been that way for some time but I didn't realize that certain files showing the "the substituted / alien user name" will not...