Windows 10: Compose Email App

Discus and support Compose Email App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am composing an EMail and I enter a letter in the TO: line I get many more people than are in my contact list. How do I just get my contact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RichCal1, Mar 4, 2020.

1. RichCal1 Win User

Compose Email App

When I am composing an EMail and I enter a letter in the TO: line I get many more people than are in my contact list. How do I just get my contact list only?

:)

RichCal1, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Chaply Win User

Not getting the contact names in Windows Mail app while composing Email

I compose an email in Win 10 mail. I click on the "To". The popup shows "Suggested recipients", not the usual People app list of names .... and I cannot do anything with names in the suggested list, even if I select one.

This has to be People app related, right?

***Modified title from: People app***

Chaply, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Cannot compose an email in Windows 10 mail app

Hi Wilson,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask a few questions regarding the issue on composing a new mail in the Mail app.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?

To troubleshoot Mail app, we suggest running the troubleshooter for Windows apps. Check this
    link and follow the instructions given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Compose Email App

Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

Source: https://blog.google/products/gmail/s...compose-gmail/

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Compose Email App

1. Compose Email App - Similar Threads - Compose Email App

2. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...
  3. I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no option to print my email when I am composing an email.: Currently running the new version of Microsoft Outlook. When I am composing a new email I have no way to print my email before I send it. I can not do CTRL+P nor is there a button anywhere to push to print. In previous versions of Outlook, you could do this either way. Is...
  4. How to housekeep the List of Emails that pops up when composing a new email ?

How to housekeep the List of Emails that pops up when composing a new email ?: HI,Will be grateful if someone could advise.When composing an email, upon entering the first letter in the "To" addresse data field, Hotmail/Outlook will display a list of email accounts that is similar to the first letter one has input.For me, this list is outdated and...
  5. Where my cursor starts when composing an email changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where my cursor starts when composing an email changed: I changed my signature in my email. When I started writing a new email, the cursor was in the body of the email. Previously it had started with the address of the recipient. It's not a big deal but it's throwing me off! Any ideas on how to change it back? I looked all through...
  6. Where is the compose new mail in the mail app?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where is the compose new mail in the mail app?: I know this sounds dumb, but after the last update a couple of days ago, I can no longer find the compose new mail link in the mail app. I use windows 10 64 pro. After all the things I had to repair after the last update, I am not really surprised to find this problem. I...
  7. Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail: Pleae assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/read-compose-send-and-permanently-delete-all-your/7457579f-84dc-4928-a07e-48022f174446"
  8. Not getting the contact names in Windows Mail app while composing Email

Not getting the contact names in Windows Mail app while composing Email: I compose an email in Win 10 mail. I click on the "To". The popup shows "Suggested recipients", not the usual People app list of names .... and I cannot do anything with names in the suggested list, even if I select one. This has to be People app related, right?...
  9. Can't reply to emails or compose a new email. Box shows in taskbar but no access. Can only...

Can't reply to emails or compose a new email. Box shows in taskbar but no access. Can only...: Cant use/open draft emails either. Tried everything: Uninstalled, re-installed, disabled Add-in Types of email account set up in Outlook - POP3, IMAP, Exchange. Tried all. Created new profiles. Nothing works....
  10. What is compose in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What is compose in windows 10: I was looking at my network usage in windows 10 and saw that "Compose" was the first app listed. What is that exactly? And btw, I have only opened 2 or 3 documents from my computer in windows word and not even edited them. How could this make a 72mb data usage from...