Windows 10: Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

Discus and support Composing new message text doesn't update while typing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This issue has been reoccuring for several months. I have 2 IMAP accounts added. While typing a new message the text does not appear while I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paulka_123, May 6, 2019.

1. Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

This issue has been reoccuring for several months. I have 2 IMAP accounts added.

While typing a new message the text does not appear while I am typing. Sometimes however when typing a message all the text jumps around the cursor disappears and I need to resize the window to fix.

Composing new message text doesn't update while typing a8ffee3f-b2bd-4b50-a3f9-e61911271c82?upload=true.png

Here I pasted one line into a new email:

Composing new message text doesn't update while typing 08845903-ece7-4fbe-9abd-95f1facf2eb9?upload=true.png

After resizing it (several times) looks correct:

Composing new message text doesn't update while typing f7917f8e-e651-4c93-9caa-7daf99b1dd4b?upload=true.png

I should mention:

Device is fully up to date

MS Store updates installed

:)

Paulka_123, May 6, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Gmail compose formatting and download options for G Suite users

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New Gmail compose formatting and download options

Brink, May 6, 2019
  3. No text suggestions and auto-correction while typing on Windows 10 tablet

It happens to all apps what can send message or write text (Facebook, Messenger, Microsoft Edge, Windows 10 built in mail app, etc)

I switched both auto corrections and suggestions ON

at typing settings

I don t get any error message, it just simply doesn t work

PéterBarát, May 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

Source: https://blog.google/products/gmail/s...compose-gmail/

Brink, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Composing new message text doesn't update while typing

1. Composing new message text doesn't update while typing - Similar Threads - Composing message text

2. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?: Hi,This has happened to me a few times. I am elderly and have very inconsistent movements in my hands, with the result I may be composing an email or any such text, and inadvertently press a wrong key and the message is wiped out. Is there any way all of what I am typing and...
  3. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?: Hi,This has happened to me a few times. I am elderly and have very inconsistent movements in my hands, with the result I may be composing an email or any such text, and inadvertently press a wrong key and the message is wiped out. Is there any way all of what I am typing and...
  4. Composing an email or message, is there any way I can save what I've typed AS I TYPE ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  6. Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word

Text disappearing and reappearing while typing MS word: Today, 26 December, 2023, My MS Word started acting up. Previous text behind the cursor disappears and reappears while I'm typing. The previous posts are locked on this subject, and I saw no solution. It's not the Insert key, that's the first thing I tried. I'm a writer, I...
  7. hide pointer while typing doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    hide pointer while typing doesn't work?: I cannot get my cursor to disappear while typing. It is really messing with a few programs I use. - Yes, I double checked the mouse settings; hide pointer while typing is checked. - Drivers are all up to date with none of them recently being updated to change anything. I...
  8. eradication of text/words while typing

eradication of text/words while typing: how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradication-of-textwords-while-typing/c51934c5-2414-4a9d-9e13-f63cb4904c0e
  9. Typing new gmail message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Typing new gmail message: Why when i'm typing an email on the new Gmail format-which i utterley hate-is it pre-empting the next word when i don't want to even use it? 'Tab' keeps appearing!...
  10. Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    Smart Compose will appear in the new Gmail: Email makes it easy to share information with just about anyone—friends, colleagues and family—but drafting a message can take some time. Last year, we introduced Smart Reply in Gmail to help you quickly reply to incoming emails. Today, we're announcing Smart Compose, a new...