Windows 10: Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I...

Discus and support Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Nothing is wrong with my printer.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarthaJones2, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I...

Nothing is wrong with my printer.

:)

MarthaJones2, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands.  When I click View, all I... :)

3. microsoft composit battery

Hello,

The Microsoft Composite Battery Driver doesn't affect the charging of the battery. Hardware Charging Circuit controls the charging function of the battery, it's a part of the motherboard installed in the laptop.

Microsoft Composite Battery Driver reports the information that it receives from the charging circuit. This information is displayed in the Battery Meter GUI that is located in the Desktop / Notification Area.

If you're able to see the Battery icon in the lower-right section of the task bar, that means your Microsoft Composite Battery Driver is working. We recommend that you run a check of the battery condition. Follow the steps below:

• Press Winkey+X and click the
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt window, type or copy/paste the following commands. (Note the spaces in the commands)
    cd
    %userprofile%\desktop> PressENTER>powercfg
    -energy -output energyreport.html
    > Press
    ENTER.

Note: Wait until the command completes (usually about 2 minutes).
    This will create a file named
    energyreport.html and place it on your
    Desktop.

3. Open the file in your desktop> Scroll down to the
    Battery: Battery Information section.

You will see:

Design Capacity xxxxx

Last Full Charge xxxxx

(Where xxxxx is a number)

Copy this section and paste it in a reply here, for analysis.

If you are getting a message: Plugged in, not charging, follow the steps below:

• Turn off the computer > Remove everything that's connected to your computer.
    • Remove the battery > After 30 Seconds. Press and hold the Power Button on the laptop for 15 seconds.
    • Plug everything back into the computer.
    • Turn on the computer and check the results to see if the problem is resolved.

Keep us posted with the result.

Regile Reb, Oct 11, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I...

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I...

1. Composition Problems - Trying to get back to original commands. When I click View, all I... - Similar Threads - Composition Problems Trying

2. Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?: Why do I get this when trying to view app OneDrive Memories? The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts.Is there a step-by-step fix for this from repeating rendering?Please advise. Thank youMSgt Armando Ortiz USMC sends...
  3. Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get this when trying to view Memories?: Why do I get this when trying to view app OneDrive Memories? The Microsoft account login server has detected too many repeated authentication attempts.Is there a step-by-step fix for this from repeating rendering?Please advise. Thank youMSgt Armando Ortiz USMC sends...
  4. i keep setting all my permissions to allow but when i click submit it all goes back to blocked

i keep setting all my permissions to allow but when i click submit it all goes back to blocked: i dont know what to do, im playing minecraft bedrock but this issue happened recently out of the blue when i was just chating with my friends in the minecraft bedrock chat then it woiuldnt let me type anymore saying i have to go to this link...
  5. I need to get my original profile back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get my original profile back: Split from this thread. I need to get my original profile back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-my-original-profile-back/4f88514b-72ae-4a37-8ce4-6704a2a48a5b
  6. I need to get my original profile back

I need to get my original profile back: Split from this thread. I need to get my original profile back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-my-original-profile-back/4f88514b-72ae-4a37-8ce4-6704a2a48a5b
  7. How do I get back to my original account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  8. How do I get back to my original account?

How do I get back to my original account?: I updated my computer to windows 11 one day, and got back onto my computer as usual and it signed me into a random account. It was a temp account and it took a really long time to sign in. After I got into my computer i had a few things that i had previously downloaded still...
  9. why can't i open this file in Command Prompt? i tried shift+right click, but i get...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why can't i open this file in Command Prompt? i tried shift+right click, but i get...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/N0Legendary [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvz0x7/why_cant_i_open_this_file_in_command_prompt_i/
  10. I cannot get back to my original account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot get back to my original account.: I created an account to accept a Google Meet invitation and now I cannot get back to my original account on my laptop. I’ve read the threads about this same issue and nothing has worked. How do I get back to my original account?...