Windows 10: Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition

Discus and support Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; resulta que el dia 17 noviembre, 2019 me compre minecraft java pero no venia mi codigo de windows 10 que puedo hacer ante eso? espero su respuesta... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ignacio del pino, May 31, 2020.

1. Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition

resulta que el dia 17 noviembre, 2019 me compre minecraft java pero no venia mi codigo de windows 10 que puedo hacer ante eso?

espero su respuesta

:)

ignacio del pino, May 31, 2020

2. tengo mi codigo, ahora que sigue

no tengo mi codigo para seguir usando msm y no me envia vial cel

CARLOSPIELAGO LOPEZ, May 31, 2020
  3. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?

Alin Marinas, May 31, 2020
  4. Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition

1. Compre minecraft java y no dio mi codigo de windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Compre minecraft java

2. minecraft java and windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java and windows 10 edition: so I saw that you can get windows 10 for free if you have java and since I already own java I went on the launcher to install it and it keeps saying error. I updated everything and even watched tutorials nothing is helping me. please help me. Something like the below picture....
  3. minecraft java and windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java and windows 10 edition: so I saw that you can get windows 10 for free if you have java and since I already own java I went on the launcher to install it and it keeps saying error. I updated everything and even watched tutorials nothing is helping me. please help me. Something like the below picture....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Java: Hello, recently I received a gift code for minecraft windows 10 edition. I activated it, works good, but it gave me acces to the minecraft launcher and I saw the message that it should give you minecraft java edition too. "Because you own Minecraft for Windows, you'll get...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft Java Edition: I own Minecraft Windows 10, if I buy Minecraft Java Edition, what will happen to my worlds created with Minecraft Windows 10? Will they be erased? Thanks....
  7. Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Codigo de Minecraft Windows 10 não recebido: Após acessar o site https://account.mojang.com/redeem e logar, pedi para pegar o port para o windows 10 para conseguir jogar. Após clicar em reedem code e passar o meu email de microsoft: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a página é carregada e é pedido um código a...
  8. "Controladoras de sonido y vídeo y dispositivos de juegos" Desaparecio de mi windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Controladoras de sonido y vídeo y dispositivos de juegos" Desaparecio de mi windows 10: El día de ayer todo andaba correctamente dentro del límite, pero hoy al iniciar mi computadora me aparecia el icono de que el sonido estaba muteado, solucionar problemas de sonido no arregla nada y tampoco lo hace el instalar un controlador de sonido puesto que ya intente con...
  9. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition: For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?...
  10. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA: Hi im getting frustrated now because I got windows 10 edition Minecraft. Is there anyway I can get java for free since I have the windows 10 edition. Please Help me/...