Windows 10: Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows

Discus and support Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I usually clean and optimize my computer before i back it up with aomei backupper, just so that i have a clean and well performing image that i can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cerawy, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Cerawy Win User

Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows

I usually clean and optimize my computer before i back it up with aomei backupper, just so that i have a clean and well performing image that i can use to restore it with again. I thought i would see if there's anything im missing when im cleaning my computer, so im going to list some of the programs that i use to clean it with. Is there anything else i can do, to optimize perfomance? Is there anything im overlooking, or any programs i should use as well?

• Windows disk check, with the event log to solve the problems.
    • Windows system file check.
    • Windows disk defrag, with auslogics diskdefrag for special ssd algorithm.
    • Windows disk cleanup.
    • Wisecleaner, ccleaner, advanced systemcare and glary utilities for improved cleaning.
    • Windows defender and super antispyware for spyware and virus.
    • Windows update for the latest updates.
    • Slimdrivers for updating drivers.

:)

Cerawy, Feb 14, 2021
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Feb 14, 2021
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows

Alec§taar, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows

1. Comprehensive cleaning guide for windows - Similar Threads - Comprehensive cleaning guide

2. Maximizing Printer Management with SimpleMonitor on Windows: A Comprehensive Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximizing Printer Management with SimpleMonitor on Windows: A Comprehensive Guide: I recently installed SimpleMonitor on my Windows PC to better manage my printer. However, I'm not entirely sure how to effectively utilize all of its features. Specifically, I need to understand how to check the status of my printer using SimpleMonitor. How do I access the...
  3. Maximizing Printer Management with SimpleMonitor on Windows: A Comprehensive Guide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximizing Printer Management with SimpleMonitor on Windows: A Comprehensive Guide: I recently installed SimpleMonitor on my Windows PC to better manage my printer. However, I'm not entirely sure how to effectively utilize all of its features. Specifically, I need to understand how to check the status of my printer using SimpleMonitor. How do I access the...
  4. Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview: Since the beginning of Windows 11, it have had a lot of potential: An astonishing UI which is my favorite one, updated apps which enhance the productivity, great AI integration well, almost great and a lot more features such as the support of Android apps.My experience with...
  5. Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - a Comprehensive Overview: Since the beginning of Windows 11, it have had a lot of potential: An astonishing UI which is my favorite one, updated apps which enhance the productivity, great AI integration well, almost great and a lot more features such as the support of Android apps.My experience with...
  6. How comprehensive & effective is the Windows full scan?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How comprehensive & effective is the Windows full scan?: Can most modern malware elude the scan or does it catch a lot? submitted by /u/Rough_Comparison_362 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ulr29b/how_comprehensive_effective_is_the_windows_full/
  7. Comprehensive streaming audio problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Comprehensive streaming audio problems: I am having a consistent completely random streaming issue on my PC. A few things to get right out of the way: Yes I’ve restarted/shutdown devices/programs associated in every conceivable way. Sometimes helps, sometimes doesn’t, never permanent fix (obviously) I can not...
  8. Comprehensive List of Keyboard Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Support
    Comprehensive List of Keyboard Shortcuts: I ran across this this afternoon and thought y'all might like it: Complete List of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts and Run Commands by a friend and fellow Beta Tester, Andre Da Costa. Complete List of Windows 10 Keyboard Shortcuts and Run Commands 143416
  9. comprehensive system and device failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    comprehensive system and device failure: my wifes Dell laptop suddenly unresponsive to any interface be it touchpad-mouse-etc-no pointer-no tasks of any kind listed in task manager-was grindingly slow prior to this resulting in a thorough optimisation-restore point-reset and clean reinstall attempted,also driver...
  10. Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Comprehensive User's Guide for Windows 10: I am looking for a comprehensive users manual for Windows 10. I have Windows 10 for Dummies, and there is much information that is not there. Is there a book out there that covers almost everything, but that us beginners can understand ??? 34238