Windows 10: Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Discus and support Compressed Zipped Folder Errors in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KHurst, Apr 3, 2019.

1. KHurst Win User

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Hi there,

I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks.

:)

KHurst, Apr 3, 2019
  2. PF#
    PF# Win User

Compressed (zipped) folder error

This error message pops up when I try to zip a file:

Compressed (zipped) folder error

Unable to complete operation

Access denied

I have tried the two methods suggested on this forum and it still doesn't work. it has worked previously not sure how that changed

3. Compressed (zipped) folder error

Dear PF,

Does this happen with all the files or just one file.

If it happens with all then the zipper has gone bad.

Also you did not mention whether you are using the default windows zip or any other software.

Can you please let me know that?

Ankur Srivastava, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error File not found or no read permission

After latest Win 10 Pro update version 1703 Build 15063.786, I can no longer add files to an existing .zip folder. I keep receiving the error message "Compressed (zipped) Folders Error, File not found or no read permission." I am at a complete loss
    on how to correct this error. I have examined the files permissions on the zipped folder and the /TEMP/ folder and all seem to have the proper permissions. Can anyone suggest a solution?

CharlesMaranto Jr, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

1. Compressed Zipped Folder Errors - Similar Threads - Compressed Zipped Folder

2. The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error: The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Errorthis error shows up everytime i try to open a Zip-file, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-compressed-zipped-folder-is-invalid-error/65336e0b-c60c-406e-88a2-b9f2afb6bb6b
  3. The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Error: The Compressed Zipped Folder Is Invalid Errorthis error shows up everytime i try to open a Zip-file, any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-compressed-zipped-folder-is-invalid-error/65336e0b-c60c-406e-88a2-b9f2afb6bb6b
  4. Right-click on compressed zip folder gets error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click on compressed zip folder gets error: I fairly often make zip files that upload to OneDrive thereby allowing me to create a download Share link through the right-click context menu of the compressed zip file.For some reason, I just started getting this error, which is remarkably lacking in helpful...
  5. Compressed zipped folders Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compressed zipped folders Error: I am attempting to open a zipped folder that I recently completed downloading this is actually about my 5th attempt at this, I even bought an external hard drive thinking that my computer might not have enough space, and yet ... I keep getting the same Windows error...
  6. Compressed zipped folders error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped folders error: Every time I start my computer, I get a box pop up with "Compressed zipped folders error". I can't work out why as it is on startup so I haven't tried to open or compress any files....
  7. Compressed zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped Folders: The popup shoes please insert the last Buddhist all the multi-volume set and click okay to continue I have tried looking online to find a solution for this problem but have not been able to I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home to pop up every time I open up Explorer this...
  8. Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder

Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder: I am trying to compress an image that is 3.6Mb in size. When I create a zip file the new image is the same size-it is not being reduced. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the program. Thanks....
  9. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error: [ATTACH] I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why? How do I fix the below message? Unable to complete the operation. Access is denied....
  10. Unable to Unzip compressed folders. Error: ‘The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or...

Unable to Unzip compressed folders. Error: ‘The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or...: I recently began using DropBox to download files, and I was able to download one folder perfectly fine, able to unzip and view image files at will. However, the second ZIP folder I downloaded from my DropBox account could neither be unzipped nor could any files be viewed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i log in i receive zipped compressed folder error why?

2. compressed zipped folder error

3. compressed zipped folder error windows 10

4. icloud pics message Commpressed Zipped Folder denied,
  5. compressed zipper error message,
  6. zip file sending