Windows 10: Compressed (zipped) folder is missing from Send to menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Compressed (zipped) folder is missing from Send to menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If the Send to menu is visible, but some particular item such as Compressed (zipped) folder is missing from the Send to menu in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 19, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Compressed (zipped) folder is missing from Send to menu in Windows 10

WinClub, Oct 19, 2019
  2. pjsinjh Win User

Restore Missing Send To Compressed Zipped Folder in Send To Menu in Windows 10

Restore Missing Send To Compressed Zipped Folder in Send To Menu in Windows 10

pjsinjh, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 19, 2019
  4. LemP Win User

Compressed (zipped) folder.ZFSendToTarget missing application

See
    http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/restore-missing-compressed-zipped-folder-option-to-the-send-to-menu/

It's probably "Case 2"

You can also take a look here (Compressed_zipped_Folder in Sendto missing)
    at the Answer from Ramesh, the reply from the OP with the output of the File Association report, and the response from Ramesh (which is the actual answer).

Ramesh is the author/owner of winhelponline, the site linked above, so I recommend trying the steps from his website before attempting any manual registry editing.

Thema:

1. Compressed (zipped) folder is missing from Send to menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Compressed zipped folder

2. Missing "compressed zipped folder" in context menu - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "compressed zipped folder" in context menu - Windows 11: Hello.As above - the context menu right click on desktop > new > in my Windows system is lacking "compressed zipped folder" option. I've tried several solutions found on google, but unfortunately none of them worked. Solutions I've tried already:-editing registry key-assoc...
  3. Missing "compressed zipped folder" in context menu - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "compressed zipped folder" in context menu - Windows 11: Hello.As above - the context menu right click on desktop > new > in my Windows system is lacking "compressed zipped folder" option. I've tried several solutions found on google, but unfortunately none of them worked. Solutions I've tried already:-editing registry key-assoc...
  4. send to compressed zip not workin

in Windows 10 Customization
    send to compressed zip not workin: In the SendTo Share tab I the zip icon is greyed out.orWhen I go to windows explorer and click a file that i want to zip up the option to create a zip file is not there...
  5. Compressed zipped folders Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compressed zipped folders Error: I am attempting to open a zipped folder that I recently completed downloading this is actually about my 5th attempt at this, I even bought an external hard drive thinking that my computer might not have enough space, and yet ... I keep getting the same Windows error...
  6. File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder

File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder: Hi, File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder is no longer working on my surface which has windows 10. Does anyone know how to correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-send-to-compressed-zipped-folder/ac0b441c-bb10-4f4e-91b9-3e0876439133
  7. Compressed zipped folders error

Compressed zipped folders error: Every time I start my computer, I get a box pop up with "Compressed zipped folders error". I can't work out why as it is on startup so I haven't tried to open or compress any files....
  8. Compressed zipped Folders

Compressed zipped Folders: The popup shoes please insert the last Buddhist all the multi-volume set and click okay to continue I have tried looking online to find a solution for this problem but have not been able to I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home to pop up every time I open up Explorer this...
  9. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error: [ATTACH] I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why? How do I fix the below message? Unable to complete the operation. Access is denied....
  10. Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows: How to: Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows How to Change Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder Icon in Windows The drives. Compressed (zipped) files and/or folders take up less storage space and can be transferred to other computers more quickly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2010 attach file (Zipped) icon missing