Windows 10: Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three...

Discus and support Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I attempt to send a folder that has many files and at least three sub-folder levels by right clicking the folder, hovering to 'Send to' and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TonyThuitai, May 18, 2019.

1. Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three...

When I attempt to send a folder that has many files and at least three sub-folder levels by right clicking the folder, hovering to 'Send to' and then clicking the 'compressed (zipped) folder', nothing happens. But when I perform the same procedure of sending a folder to compressed zipped file on a folder that has fewer files and at least zero or one sub-folder level or a file, a compressed zip file is created with the same name of folder or item sent to the zip file and it can be opened. Clean installation, repair upgrade or reset cannot fix this bug.

:)

TonyThuitai, May 18, 2019
  2. GSquadron Win User

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, May 18, 2019
  3. digibucc Win User
    Folders with zip files

just go to the root folder and do a search for all zip files, then select all and extract where you want.

digibucc, May 18, 2019
  4. Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three...

Creating a zip file for a Photo Gallery folder

1. Select the file(s) and/or folder(s) you want to compress. If you want to zip just one file or folder, skip to

step 2. Otherwise, there are two ways to select multiple files and folders:

To select a consecutive group of files or folders, click the first item, then hold down the Shift key and click on the last item. The two files/folders you selected and everything in between will be selected.

To select non-consecutive files or folders, hold down the Ctrl key as you select the individual files and/or folders.

2. Right-click on the file or folder (or group of files or folders), then point to Send to and select Compressed (zipped) folder.

3.Name the ZIP file. Enter the name you want the zipped file to have or hit Enter to accept the suggested filename.Regards:
    seekersweb.com

GoodScissors965, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three...

1. Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three... - Similar Threads - Compressed zipped folder

2. Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders: How do I use Windows Explorer's search feature to find Zip folders not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-finding-zip-folders-not-the/2e838c6d-648c-4b53-99f5-82ee2259eacd
  3. Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Finding Zip *folders* not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders: How do I use Windows Explorer's search feature to find Zip folders not the zip/compressed files within Zip folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-finding-zip-folders-not-the/2e838c6d-648c-4b53-99f5-82ee2259eacd
  4. Compressed zipped folders Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compressed zipped folders Error: I am attempting to open a zipped folder that I recently completed downloading this is actually about my 5th attempt at this, I even bought an external hard drive thinking that my computer might not have enough space, and yet ... I keep getting the same Windows error...
  5. File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder

File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder: Hi, File->Send to->Compressed zipped folder is no longer working on my surface which has windows 10. Does anyone know how to correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-send-to-compressed-zipped-folder/ac0b441c-bb10-4f4e-91b9-3e0876439133
  6. Compressed zipped folders error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped folders error: Every time I start my computer, I get a box pop up with "Compressed zipped folders error". I can't work out why as it is on startup so I haven't tried to open or compress any files....
  7. Compressed zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Compressed zipped Folders: The popup shoes please insert the last Buddhist all the multi-volume set and click okay to continue I have tried looking online to find a solution for this problem but have not been able to I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home to pop up every time I open up Explorer this...
  8. Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder

Creating A Compressed (Zip) Folder: I am trying to compress an image that is 3.6Mb in size. When I create a zip file the new image is the same size-it is not being reduced. Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the program. Thanks....
  9. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error: [ATTACH] I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why? How do I fix the below message? Unable to complete the operation. Access is denied....
  10. Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors: Hi there, I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. please insert the last disk of the multi-volume set and click continue compressed zipped folders