Windows 10: Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Discus and support Compressed (zipped) Folders Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why? How do I fix the below message? Unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error 8025195e-d028-4af9-aa84-534431b99e98?upload=true.jpg

I am getting this message when trying to compress any folder on my Windows 10 Computer why?

How do I fix the below message?

Unable to complete the operation.

Access is denied.

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 19, 2019
  2. PF#
    PF# Win User

Compressed (zipped) folder error

This error message pops up when I try to zip a file:

Compressed (zipped) folder error

Unable to complete operation

Access denied

I have tried the two methods suggested on this forum and it still doesn't work. it has worked previously not sure how that changed

3. Compressed (zipped) folder error

Dear PF,

Does this happen with all the files or just one file.

If it happens with all then the zipper has gone bad.

Also you did not mention whether you are using the default windows zip or any other software.

Can you please let me know that?

Ankur Srivastava, Aug 19, 2019
  4. KH-21 Win User

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Hi there,

I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks.

KH-21, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Compressed (zipped) Folders Error

1. Compressed (zipped) Folders Error - Similar Threads - Compressed zipped Folders

2. Zipped folders does not compress much

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zipped folders does not compress much: My 20.8 MB folder becomes 20.4 MB when I compress and zip. Is it normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zipped-folders-does-not-compress-much/cf85a7fd-0005-4dbc-90c1-237337f9dbe2"
  3. Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three...

Compressed zipped folder not created for folders with many files and at least three...: When I attempt to send a folder that has many files and at least three sub-folder levels by right clicking the folder, hovering to 'Send to' and then clicking the 'compressed (zipped) folder', nothing happens. But when I perform the same procedure of sending a folder to...
  4. Compressed Zipped Folder Errors

Compressed Zipped Folder Errors: Hi there, I keep getting a 'Compressed Zipped Folders Error' message when trying to open a file. It has never happened before. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks....
  5. Zipped folders

Zipped folders: hi, i am trying to figure out how to unzip folders on my computer. I need to do it to add music i made onto itunes... can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zipped-folders/69b94fea-1059-4083-b840-0791ddb6f0a1"
  6. Unable to Unzip compressed folders. Error: ‘The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or...

Unable to Unzip compressed folders. Error: ‘The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or...: I recently began using DropBox to download files, and I was able to download one folder perfectly fine, able to unzip and view image files at will. However, the second ZIP folder I downloaded from my DropBox account could neither be unzipped nor could any files be viewed...
  7. Compressed ZIP Folder not showing image files within, error when attempting to unzip.

Compressed ZIP Folder not showing image files within, error when attempting to unzip.: I recently began using DropBox to download files, and I was able to download one folder perfectly fine, able to unzip and view image files at will. However, the second ZIP folder I downloaded from my DropBox account could neither be unzipped nor could any files be viewed...
  8. Which Version of Windows First Included Compressed (zipped) Folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Version of Windows First Included Compressed (zipped) Folders?: Hello, everyone. Can anyone please settle a debate I'm having with some colleagues? Which version of Windows was the first to have built-in capabilities to create or uncompress .zip files? (I'm referring to being able to create or unzip a .zip file via the Send...
  9. zip to folder

in Windows 10 Support
    zip to folder: How do you change compressed (zip) folders into regular folders with out loosing anything? I downloaded a bunch of stuff and it is all in zip folders. Is there a reason I should keep them zipped, I have plenty of space. 43464
  10. Disable Zip File Compressed Folders File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Zip File Compressed Folders File Explorer: Hi all...Using Win10 Pro x64. I would like to disable windows showing .zip files in explorer as a folder...When you highlight it the contents inside the .zip are shown in the right pane view. I've scoured the net and found ways for Win7(which I did disable .zip folders on my...