Windows 10: "Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away!

Discus and support "Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away! Why?Error message in Windows 10 "Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by purplelover, Jun 30, 2021.

1. "Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away!

"Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away! Why?Error message in Windows 10 "Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue." I do not even KNOW what that means!! It takes 3 to 12 "cancels to get rid of it when it appears....randomly. It is gone for a few minutes and then it pops up again. This is on my laptop. I also can't open files on my laptop. I try to open a .jpg and it says it can't open it because it doesn't recognize it!!! Thanks for your help!!

:)

purplelover, Jun 30, 2021
  2. PF#
    PF# Win User

Compressed (zipped) folder error

This error message pops up when I try to zip a file:

Compressed (zipped) folder error

Unable to complete operation

Access denied

I have tried the two methods suggested on this forum and it still doesn't work. it has worked previously not sure how that changed

3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 30, 2021
  4. "Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away!

compressed Zip Folders

Hell What are zip compressed folder. Do photos file loss data when they are re-compressed)?

KathleenDonohueE5, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

"Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away!

1. "Compressed (zipped) folders" message box appears and won't go away! - Similar Threads - Compressed zipped folders

2. compressed zipped folder message in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    compressed zipped folder message in Windows 11: Compressed zipped Folders pop up message in Windows 11. Make it go away! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compressed-zipped-folder-message-in-windows-11/b912543d-e482-4659-8fb9-d0be36c8b61a
  3. compressed zipped folder message in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    compressed zipped folder message in Windows 11: Compressed zipped Folders pop up message in Windows 11. Make it go away! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compressed-zipped-folder-message-in-windows-11/b912543d-e482-4659-8fb9-d0be36c8b61a
  4. Error Message Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Message Won't Go Away: On occasion I connect my Android phone to my computer via a USB cable plugged into a hub. That all goes OK, but when I remove the phone Samsung A51, I then get popups. Sometimes, 3 or more in a day....
  5. Error Message Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message Won't Go Away: On occasion I connect my Android phone to my computer via a USB cable plugged into a hub. That all goes OK, but when I remove the phone Samsung A51, I then get popups. Sometimes, 3 or more in a day....
  6. Error Message Won't Go Away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Purple box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purple box that won't go away: I have this purple box in the bottom right of my screen that i can't get rid of. I never enabled it so I have no idea where it came from. Every time I restart my computer, it goes away, but when I open any game, it comes back. [ATTACH]...
  8. Compressed zipped folders error

Compressed zipped folders error: Every time I start my computer, I get a box pop up with "Compressed zipped folders error". I can't work out why as it is on startup so I haven't tried to open or compress any files....
  9. Compressed zipped Folders

Compressed zipped Folders: The popup shoes please insert the last Buddhist all the multi-volume set and click okay to continue I have tried looking online to find a solution for this problem but have not been able to I am using Microsoft Windows 10 home to pop up every time I open up Explorer this...
  10. Stupid Compression Overlay Arrows Won't Go Away

Stupid Compression Overlay Arrows Won't Go Away: I tried the method of dealing with this problem @ (Topic), but, it doesn't work. I also tried another method on a different site that used the wrong name for the key (and it didn't make my shortcut overlays vanish, either—which would have been actually undesirable, had it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. compressed zip dialog box apper