Windows 10: Compromised but where//how

Discus and support Compromised but where//how in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My system, windows 10, has been compromised and I need help with clean install. I recently noticed that my system is connected to a network somehow and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tryn2Cu, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Tryn2Cu Win User

Compromised but where//how

My system, windows 10, has been compromised and I need help with clean install. I recently noticed that my system is connected to a network somehow and I can't seem to separate from it. The DCOM server process launcher is greyed out and won't let me change anything. The logon is local system account. Also, I'm noticing a few different services, such as Bluetooth user support service_e0a13 and connected devices platform user service_e0a13 and credential enrollment manager user service_e0a13 as well as others have that strange _e0a13 user or I'm not exactly sure after them. I'm guessing that it's the user that owns them or my system or me or whatever. I just did a clean all on my SSD drive with a clean well what I thought was clean install and no change. Can somebody please help me figure this out?

:)

Tryn2Cu, Apr 15, 2020

2. Email Compromised

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

I am very sorry to hear that your account has been compromised.

Please follow all steps in the Microsoft Compromised Account solution in order to protect your account.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10494/...

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Is My Privacy Being Compromised?

Your privacy is not being compromised. By the way -- your clothes dryer jammed and you need to go to take a look a it. Be careful as you head up the stairs because you dog peed on the 3rd step. *Nerd

The Pool Man, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Compromised but where//how

My Microsoft Account is compromised

My Microsoft Account is compromised. Recently I have found out that somebody is trying to access my data. This person created a Microsoft account on another computer and is tracking my moves using browsing history. Please suggest a way to delete all my
    accounts and log-ins

MikeSalmon1, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Compromised but where//how

1. Compromised but where//how - Similar Threads - Compromised where

2. Microsoft account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account compromised: Last night my account was accessed from IP addresses from Russia and Brasil and there was another attempt from Pakistan. Could someone contact me to help resolve the issue and check for potential damage?...
  3. Microsoft account compromised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account compromised: Last night my account was accessed from IP addresses from Russia and Brasil and there was another attempt from Pakistan. Could someone contact me to help resolve the issue and check for potential damage?...
  4. My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...: My Microsoft account as a whole was compromised, I was able to regain control of the account, and change the password for the account, but I need to create a new microsoft account and move everything to the new one, and I don't need help with windows, I need help with my...
  5. My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...

My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...: My Microsoft account as a whole was compromised, I was able to regain control of the account, and change the password for the account, but I need to create a new microsoft account and move everything to the new one, and I don't need help with windows, I need help with my...
  6. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  8. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  9. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  10. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...