Windows 10: Compromised ip

Discus and support Compromised ip in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Got automated call from. Microsoft but my phone number, saying my ip was compromised. I omly use my phone for internet. What do i do... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarieStrickland1, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Compromised ip

Got automated call from. Microsoft but my phone number, saying my ip was compromised. I omly use my phone for internet. What do i do

:)

MarieStrickland1, Aug 21, 2019

2. ip address compromised

Hi Richard,

sure it is a scam. IP address cannot be compromised (as your street address cannot) only device may be compromised.

Igor Leyko, Aug 21, 2019
  3. IP address compromised

See:

PS: Can you access
    https://msn.com
    using Edge or Internet Explorer (i.e., not Firefox, Chrome or any other alternate browser)?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 21, 2019
  4. Compromised ip

IP address compromised

I have been notified that my IP address has been compromised and all McAfee Live Safe and Virus Scan Plus show that my machine is clean. Any Advice?

JeanDeschene, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

Compromised ip

1. Compromised ip - Similar Threads - Compromised

2. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  3. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  4. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...
  5. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...: I got a warning that my computer was comprised and my ip address stole when I went to open Facebook messenger. Advised to call 1 888 261-8235 and not to shut off my computer. Is this legitimate...
  6. I got a warning that my computer was compromised when I went to access my Facebook...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...
  8. account compromised

account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...
  9. just got a phone call claiming to be microsoft saying my computer was compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just got a phone call claiming to be microsoft saying my computer was compromised: they kept telling me that thay had been sending reports to my admin account and that my system was compromised i hung up twice and they called back each time i got thier phoe number it is 01635579756 is this legit...
  10. just got a phone call claiming to be microsoft saying my computer was compromised

just got a phone call claiming to be microsoft saying my computer was compromised: they kept telling me that thay had been sending reports to my admin account and that my system was compromised i hung up twice and they called back each time i got thier phoe number it is 01635579756 is this legit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone call that my ip address was compromised

2. calls fom microsoft ip ddress comprised