Windows 10: compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request

Discus and support compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been using an extremely compromised Windows machine for some time, as prior attempts to re-install Windows have failed. I have noticed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NOAHEDELSON1, Oct 19, 2020.

1. compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request

Hello,

I have been using an extremely compromised Windows machine for some time, as prior attempts to re-install Windows have failed. I have noticed all sorts of "spooky" signs of an infection, including strings in some of my binaries that I thought were suspicious I run cygwin, so I have "strings", googled, and found them to be among content a group named the Shadow Smokers.. wait no. Ahh the " Shadow Brokers" put out on github. One such string is 'UVWATAUAVAWH'. But in general Windows Defender hasn't worked in like a year, I get all sorts of crazy traffic from non-Microsoft sites when no app is running, and it seems *something* is getting around my HOSTS file and firewall, according to my router. Yet no anti-virus cat detect it.

What I was hoping for are instructions on how to create media that will re-install regardless of how corrupt my primary partition is. I have a normal WIndows 10 Home Product License/key. Maybe you could instruct me on what to dlook for in the panther logs so as to diagnose my failures in reinstallation. Thank you for your time!

:)

NOAHEDELSON1, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Syrfnr Win User

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

Hey there. Don't know whether this thread is still active but i have a problem! I did every step and i ended up with a BSOD system service exception error. I'm running windows 7 and i was reinstalling my AMD graphics. Anyone can help me? Please

Syrfnr, Oct 19, 2020
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Oct 19, 2020
  4. compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request

How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request

1. compromised system needs a fresh reinstall help with reinstall panthler logs request - Similar Threads - compromised system needs

2. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  3. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  4. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  5. Fresh reinstall of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh reinstall of windows: I wanted to do a fresh reinstall of windows 10, now this is upgraded from windows 8 that came with my laptop, now I have backed up my data and created a USB install stick. Before I actually do it, how can I save my various licenses for the softwares I have on my laptop. Is...
  6. System recovery after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System recovery after fresh reinstall: Hi, After a fresh reinstall, everything seemed to be working normally for a day, except now that I've rebooted for the day (I think I installed some feature update) I'm getting BSOD with error 0xc000021a. I'm trying to reverse the update however it's asking me for my...
  7. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...
  8. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with reinstalling windows: Hello,I am in dire need of help with reinstalling windows or wiping my drive. I dont know what I did but my windows features like start, settings, search ect. Stopped working. I have only access to the File Explorer and command prompt. I tried to reinstall and wipe my laptop...
  9. Need help with reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Need help with reinstall following system error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reinstall following system error.: Hi out there. The other day, I booted up my older Dell pc and received an error message, following the initial boot screen i.e. Dell logo, etc. the error told me to either press F1 to continue or F2 to view setup. Because I was able to see the initial boot screen, I'm...