Windows 10: compromised "Windows" account

Discus and support compromised "Windows" account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Long story short. ish. Some sick individual who understands more than I do about computers, etc. is determined to ruin my life. Since March, 2018... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thomatoms, Jan 8, 2020.

1. thomatoms Win User

compromised "Windows" account

Long story short. ish.

Some sick individual who understands more than I do about computers, etc. is determined to ruin my life. Since March, 2018 this person whom I lived with for 12 years and knew everything about me and my life decided that she was going to affectmy life in horribly negative ways as if 12 years wasn't enough. She unleashed her one person wrecking crew on me do the initials NPD mean anything?. Wait... this isn't short but you get the rest.

This person had 24/7 access to everything I own like say, my computers. I think this is important because she spent lot's of time on my computer while I was away I'm told unusual. Beginning in July, 2018 until today she has haunted my every move and has had access to everything I do and say if done on my computer or on another one if I sign in to my accounts not just microsoft, but every app, etc.. She's very smart, but not too nice.

I have changed phone numbers several times, phones several times, and even my computers however, I think she took one of them with her in May when I saw her last- important? I think so, but I'm not sure, except that for a long time it showed up on my account as a device. The location was not where I lived at the time, but about a half mile away, I just figured it was not precisely located by GPS. I've seen it until about two weeks ago it disappeared from my account, for no apparent reason. New strategy in case I finally figure it out? I have good reason to believe that she has been since we split she has been connected to an "underground" group of hackers and thieves that permeate this area. I believe they are hacking many people here and everywhere.

Now, let me say that I've re-installed windows, re-set my microsoft account and every password countless numbers of times. I've spent at least 30 hours on the phone with Microsoft support. All to no avail. My account gets continuously taken over by this person or people, sometimes to the point that my emails are filtered and I am "allowed" to only see unimportant ****. It has cost me lots of money on lost opportunity, many times I find out months after the fact. I cannot really prove anything which is the only way the police will help me because I have no ability to save, print, email others, etc. when it comes to important stuff that would show the proof. They say they will look at my computer but in essence may never get it back. I'm considering it.

Seriously, this is like a VERY bad movie which when I saw similar ones, I thought, "that could never happen". It can. It does. It is happening. No one up to now has been able to offer me a viable solution.

Now, for my question: In attempting to create a new Microsoft account, everything goes well until I get to the last thing. We need your Windows password. I don't have it or know it. It is controlled by my what has now become my only administrator account, an account which I don't believe I setup in the first place. How can I get around this?

:)

thomatoms, Jan 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Account compromised

Hello Ade,

Thank you fo rposting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the Microsoft Account you are using has been compromised which resulted in several security features barring you from making essential changes (including login).

If you are unable to access your primary account, you can use an alternate account (if you have one) or create a new one at https://signup.live.com

If it still does not help, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    • Do one of the following:
    A. If you can still sign in to your Microsoft account, you should change your password immediately. This will prevent anyone who knows your password from accessing the account. On the
    Security & privacy page, tap or click Change password and then follow the instructions.

B. If you can't sign in to your account, your password may have been changed. Tap or click
    Can't access your account? Select I think someone else is using my Microsoft account, tap or click
    Next, and follow the instructions.

You can also go directly to the
    Reset your password
    page, and follow the instructions.

Refer: Get back into your Microsoft account if it's been compromised

Write to us with the updated information for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown compromised "Windows" account :(

Zakin, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. compromised "Windows" account - Similar Threads - compromised account

2. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  3. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  4. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  5. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  6. account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...
  7. account compromised

account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...
  8. How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?: I am currently trying to recover a Microsoft account that has been compromised by a hacker. I have access to the original email of the account, but have forgotten the password to the Microsoft account. When I attempt to reset the password, the only way to do so is through...
  9. How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?

How to recover a microsoft account that has a compromised security issue?: I am currently trying to recover a Microsoft account that has been compromised by a hacker. I have access to the original email of the account, but have forgotten the password to the Microsoft account. When I attempt to reset the password, the only way to do so is through...
  10. Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Urgent Help Needed - Account Compromised: Dear Microsoft Community Support,I'm in urgent need of assistance regarding my Microsoft account. I made a mistake by hiring someone from Fiverr to help with a job search. Unfortunately, I shared my email and password for monitoring job-related communications.This person...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows system account is compromised