Windows 10: Compter Crashes when playing games

Discus and support Compter Crashes when playing games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This has happened serveral times now and I don't know what it means or how to stop it. Somone please help me fix this. The computer has rebooted from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AsaE1it3, Nov 9, 2019.

1. AsaE1it3 Win User

Compter Crashes when playing games

This has happened serveral times now and I don't know what it means or how to stop it. Somone please help me fix this.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007f (0x0000000000000008, 0xffff978180dcf0b0, 0xffff810af77dcfe0, 0xfffff8073aa6b506). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f16cebcb-fc89-4385-bd88-7825972bb5df.

:)

AsaE1it3, Nov 9, 2019
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Compter Crashes when playing games [​IMG]

iuppiter, Nov 9, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Compter Crashes when playing games

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Compter Crashes when playing games

1. Compter Crashes when playing games - Similar Threads - Compter Crashes playing

2. Experiencing Crashes when Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Crashes when Playing Games: I got a new PC recently to play games and many of the newer games cause my computer to crash. I'll try to attach the minidump file of one that happened today....
  3. Windows crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes when playing games: My windows keeps crashing abruptly when gaming. Event viewer doesn't really show anything specific. I've already reinstalled windows multiple times and even changed the drives where the OS is installed, nothing has helped. Below are the system specifications. Any help is...
  4. pc crash when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crash when playing game: hi, I’m here because I need some help.I have a new PC, but I have a problem with it.If I launch a game, i can play like 20 m and it crash, then it launch the BIOS and I can’t leave the BIOS without forcing the PC to stop It relaunch the BIOS everytime I leave it.I tried to...
  5. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  6. Crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crashing when I play games: Hello, I'm having issues with my pc crashing when I play games... Its only when I play games. I reinstalled my driver for the graphics card (5600 XT), I haven't done too much else seeing as that I'm not really PC savvy. If anyone has any trouble shooting suggestions I would...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe crashing when playing games: How do i fix this? I really want to play without my pc gets to BSOD It says this: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ntoskrnlexe-crashing-when-playing-games/312e4ef2-1fee-4999-b247-6fd06450bcb1
  8. Freeze then crash when playing games...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze then crash when playing games...: Hi! I've just built myself a new pc, but everytime i game, the game freezes then crashes (for the most part to desktop without an error, but sometimes also dxgi-error and again with bsod). Anthem - BF V - Metro Exodus - Total War Three Kingdoms Most recently it just shut...
  9. Keep crashing when playing games

Keep crashing when playing games: Hi! I've just built a new pc, but unfortunately it keeps crashing 5-10 minutes into games. I've tested both my CPU and GPU with stress-tests and benchmarks, with no problems at all.. Can you help enlighten me? :) Hardware issue: Kilde Windows Oversigt Hardwarefejl...
  10. Computer Crashes when playing games

Computer Crashes when playing games: Hello, my computers is crashing when I start up Final Fantasy XIV or World of Warcraft. When it first happen I check the temperature of my GTX 780 graphic card and it was overheating at 90 degrees (surprised) so I downclock the GPU putting a cap of how high the temperature...