Windows 10: Compute has started crashing constantly

Discus and support Compute has started crashing constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had an update last Thursday, and after that my computer has been crashing constantly. It actually crashed twice while trying to type this. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PruittHolcombe, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Compute has started crashing constantly

I had an update last Thursday, and after that my computer has been crashing constantly. It actually crashed twice while trying to type this. I've tried undoing the update and restoring my computer to an older version, but that still hasn't helped. Every crash has the same crash log:

Source
    Windows

Summary
    Shut down unexpectedly

Date
    ‎2/‎10/‎2020 7:57 PM

Status
    Report sent

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 50
    Parameter 1: ffff97561aa1aa00
    Parameter 2: 2
    Parameter 3: fffff8045e582793
    Parameter 4: 2
    OS version: 10_0_18363
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.101
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: AV_INVALID_Netwtw06!prvMvmManagerTimeEventResponseHandler

If I need to post anymore information I can.

:)

PruittHolcombe, Feb 10, 2020
  2. brbc Win User

Computer constantly crashing

Hi Jordan,

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy and using my old computer.

• Yes and I encounter the error every couple of minutes.
    • The computer was fine for around 2 months. I played a lot of video games on it and at some point it started to crash like crazy. I installed the game since I got the computer and almost no changes were made after that.
    • 10.0.15063 Build 15063
    Thanks

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Compute has started crashing constantly

Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Compute has started crashing constantly

1. Compute has started crashing constantly - Similar Threads - Compute has started

2. Computer constantly crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer constantly crashing.: I'll start off by saying that since I got this computer I haven't taken the best care of it. There was a period of time where my computer would overheat and crash a lot bcs I didn't know about ventilation. That's over with but it seems to have done something with my computer....
  3. Computer constantly crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly crashing.: I'll start off by saying that since I got this computer I haven't taken the best care of it. There was a period of time where my computer would overheat and crash a lot bcs I didn't know about ventilation. That's over with but it seems to have done something with my computer....
  4. Constant Computer crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Computer crashes: So I cant find the crash dump for some reason, let me know if more info is needed, while playing certain games my computer is going into forced restarts constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffffeb92b21b124,...
  5. Constant Computer crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Computer crashes: So I cant find the crash dump for some reason, let me know if more info is needed, while playing certain games my computer is going into forced restarts constantly. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffffeb92b21b124,...
  6. Constant Computer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer constantly crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer constantly crashing: Hello my computer has been constantly crashing at random intervals since last Tuesday. The error codes given all pointed to a driver issue or ram but I have installed new ram and clean installed windows twice. Error codes I have seen IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BUFFER STACK...
  8. Constant Computer Crashing

Constant Computer Crashing: I recently built a computer, and it keeps crashing. Error messages include: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I ran chkdisk, no issue replaced RAM and ran memtest x86, nothing wrong replaced motherboard reinstalled windows using the...
  9. Computer Crashing Constantly

Computer Crashing Constantly: I have been having major issues with my PC getting constant blue screens. I first started noticing this issue when I first got my RTX 3080. It would only happen when I was not playing any games. I ended up going back to my old graphics card GTX 1080. This did not fix the...
  10. Computer constantly crashing

Computer constantly crashing: Why is my computer running so slow and constantly freezing or dropping out of programs. It is starting to drive me mad, I can switch from one browser to another without it taking ages to install or not responding at all. HELP!!!!!...