Windows 10: Compute hiccups

Discus and support Compute hiccups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently updated my computer to the latest Microsoft Windows 10 build, and now my computer is "hiccuping". What I mean by that is that my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Polite User Name 234434, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Compute hiccups

I recently updated my computer to the latest Microsoft Windows 10 build, and now my computer is "hiccuping". What I mean by that is that my computer will freeze for one second where I cannot do anything whatsoever. It happens every once every 30 seconds to a minute. I wanted to know if Microsoft knows about this oddity, and if they are working on a fix for it.

Thank you.

:)

Polite User Name 234434, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Testing Win User

What's giving me performance hiccups?

I think you have either assumed or mis-understood, but the computer itself runs (minus OCng) as fast, smooth and clean as it will, whether it's using 3d applications, or general O/S processes.

I don't need to get into the advanced BIOS anyways, we won't be doing any OC.

I will get the 2gig ram and force PF into physical since there will be some to spare and hope it settles the hiccups.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

Testing, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Feb 21, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Compute hiccups

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Compute hiccups

1. Compute hiccups - Similar Threads - Compute hiccups

2. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  3. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  4. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  5. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  6. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  8. What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?

What is the common cause of a computer freezing and glitching?: My computer has been freezing and glitching for I think about two months now. At first, it wasn't that severe, it was random and occurred only once when opening my computer. As time goes on, it worsens. It will sometimes freeze and glitch twice when my computer is open. I...
  9. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  10. Xbox1 & Computer hiccup, lag, "space out" and jitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox1 & Computer hiccup, lag, "space out" and jitter: Windows 10 x 64 I am admin. Only 2 users. Myself/kid 8gig Ram i5 4460 chip 3.4 ghz (I think that is ok) Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti (3 - 5 months old) Brand New 2 TB Western Digital (3 days ago). Windows 10 of course was freshly installed. Ping 20 MS (Seems High? is it?) Download...