Windows 10: Computer abruptly shutting down

Discus and support Computer abruptly shutting down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, My computer just decides to shut down randomly and I'm not sure why it's doing this. I tried to find some more info and here's all I found. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MKim_A, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MKim_A Win User

Computer abruptly shutting down

Hi,

My computer just decides to shut down randomly and I'm not sure why it's doing this. I tried to find some more info and here's all I found. Any suggestions?

Computer abruptly shutting down f96d1abd-4aa5-402a-a8d7-2d7a6c16eb97?upload=true.png Computer abruptly shutting down 9f32bfe8-58a6-42ad-8c4c-e1ec90ef3c66?upload=true.png Computer abruptly shutting down b188ce3f-d81f-4f03-8167-5ff13759776e?upload=true.png Computer abruptly shutting down 1c88b3c7-186a-45cc-b660-b0fff2115473?upload=true.png

:)

MKim_A, Jan 4, 2021
  2. oreo1342 Win User
    oreo1342, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Computer shuts down abruptly and boots itself back up. Likely the cause of a Kernel-PnP error

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Have you updated all the drivers?

• Have you installed all the Pending updates?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:I suggest you to update the Display drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Display Adapter and Select Graphic.

c. Right-click on the Graphic and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Computer abruptly shutting down

Lumia 920 is shutting off abruptly

I got my Nokia Lumia 920 5 days ago. The phone shuts off abruptly. I had to hold the power + volume buttons to restart. I was told few apps are shutting this off like Nokia Drive (Beta)...is anyone else facing similar issues? should I get a new Nokia?

ShivajiBarnaliDutta, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Computer abruptly shutting down

1. Computer abruptly shutting down - Similar Threads - Computer abruptly shutting

2. Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down: Hello!I have an Asus x571GT, and 7 days ago my laptop suddenly shut down twice within the span of 3 hours. Without warning. Both times it rebooted and at the Windows loading screen it said it had a errors on the C drive. I go to the C drive, Right Click > Tools > Error...
  3. Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down: Hello!I have an Asus x571GT, and 7 days ago my laptop suddenly shut down twice within the span of 3 hours. Without warning. Both times it rebooted and at the Windows loading screen it said it had a errors on the C drive. I go to the C drive, Right Click > Tools > Error...
  4. Asus Laptop Abruptly Shuts Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shut down: HelloI had downloaded AMD graphic and my computer started acting up. It would shutdown within 5 min.I managed to uninstall amd graphics.Then I was doing an reset of the computer. But at 36% it automatically shut down .Please help me what should I do?...
  6. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  7. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  8. Computer shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shut down: My computer takes a long time to shut down. The feed to the monitor shuts down and everything else looks like it works fine, but the computer fan, lights and other hardware items do not shut down for over half an hour. If I have sleep enabled the computer will go to sleep...
  9. Windows error shutting down abruptly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows error shutting down abruptly: I replaced my Dell Inspirion 7737 laptop battery after it swelled up, with a non Dell battery, could not find a Dell battery at the time, it shut down a lot. Returned it and got another from another source that says Dell on it is it really a Dell? non idea and had been...
  10. Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Shutting Down: Hello - can anyone help with this problem please? My computer is shutting down periodically, but its getting more regular. On some days it can shut down several times in the day, and then go for several days without shutting down. Things I've checked; The load is usually...