Windows 10: Computer Account Problem

Discus and support Computer Account Problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ok, so I made a account for my computer. After a while, I forgot the password. because I forgot to save it, but when I click forgot password I filled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sachin Raleesh, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Computer Account Problem

Ok, so I made a account for my computer. After a while, I forgot the password. because I forgot to save it, but when I click forgot password I filled everything, well some first page I filled, and the second page I filled correctly, but then I saw the third page, look I never used this account for messaging so I got a bit confused I skipped that one and filled the rest but it showed you did not give enough info, my friends told resetting a password is hard in Microsoft, but not this hard.

:)

Sachin Raleesh, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Try3 Win User
    Account problem

Aslam,

Yes, the procedure is complex but I split it into individual steps that, I believe, can be followed by anybody.

Booting into Safe mode is explained in section 3. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Getting into the built-in Administrator account is explained in section 4. All steps are included. If there is a step you cannot do then please tell me the para number and which aspect of it is confusing you.

Any local account and any MSAccount can be made a "Standard" account or an Admin account. You need to be logged in to an Admin account in order to raise a Standard account to Admin status.
    - Once you are logged in to one of the Admin accounts that I suggest that you create, you can go to Settings, Accounts, Family & other users so that you can select the account you want to raise then click on the Change account type button that appears.
    - Be wary of promoting then relying upon the current problem account because its user profile might be damaged. I cannot say that it is definitely damaged but only that something has gone wrong.

Denis

4. Zakin Win User

Computer Account Problem

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Computer Account Problem :(

Zakin, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Computer Account Problem

1. Computer Account Problem - Similar Threads - Computer Account Problem

2. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  3. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account problem: Hi.I need help with the sign into this computer using your Microsoft account screen. I know your supposed to put your old local account password, but I forgot mine. Can anybody help?...
  4. Computer Administrator account problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Administrator account problem.: I have a big problem now..I was making new administrator account. and I was in hurry at the moment, I cant remember what i clicked. i remember it would be a quick add. I made my account. I gave it administrator. they required me to quick add? Maybe. I thought mail would be...
  5. Computer Administrator account problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Administrator account problem.: I have a big problem now..I was making new administrator account. and I was in hurry at the moment, I cant remember what i clicked. i remember it would be a quick add. I made my account. I gave it administrator. they required me to quick add? Maybe. I thought mail would be...
  6. Computer Administrator account problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer login problem - will not bring up local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer login problem - will not bring up local account: My laptop has a local login with a password that I have always used for security. For a long time it has brought up two logins - one that includes the password key, another that doesn't that seems to be associated with Windows hello and perhaps a microsoft online accout. Now...
  8. Computer login problem - will not bring up local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer login problem - will not bring up local account: My laptop has a local login with a password that I have always used for security. For a long time it has brought up two logins - one that includes the password key, another that doesn't that seems to be associated with Windows hello and perhaps a microsoft online accout. Now...
  9. computer account problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer account problems: I have a problem with my computer account. It always go to a temporary account. I will restart my computer and It will bring me to a temporary account. And it will sometimes do it when i just turn ion on. I try the option that says to sign out of my account and it does not...
  10. Problems syncing computers using Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problems syncing computers using Microsoft account: I have 3 computers all with newly updated versions of Windows 10 (Version 1607, OS Build 14393.321). I recently upgraded one of my computers. I am now having issues getting my computers to sync with one another using my original Microsoft account. My original account has been...