Windows 10: Computer acting up since Norton scan

Discus and support Computer acting up since Norton scan in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So, today i opened my PC, and since its been a while, i had to run a quick scan. It found something of medium risk, not sure of the name. And then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yutyo6, Apr 12, 2017.

1. yutyo6 Win User

Computer acting up since Norton scan

So, today i opened my PC, and since its been a while, i had to run a quick scan. It found something of medium risk, not sure of the name. And then it asked for a reboot to apply the changes, which I did. After that i had to reboot it many times because it was really slow and there was various problems, like i couldn't click on anything in the quick bar thingy, or it was stuck on the guide or whatever it is called (the button on the bottom left). After rebooting it like 5 times, it finally worked correctly but when i tried to open rainbow 6 siege, play told me i didn't have the minimal requirements to play the game, and it was running at 11fps even tho i can usually play at 60.

What do I do to fix the problem ?

Thank you

EDIT: I think it might just be my graphic card that dosent connect anymore or something but im really not sure

:)

yutyo6, Apr 12, 2017

2. Mic keeps Automatically Adjusting on Windows 10

I got that JS:/Techbro crap on my computer. I have no idea where it came from because I do not go online to pick up stuff. My computer started acting up after a Windows update two months ago (5-9-17 right now). Windows Defender cannot remove it. Bytefence
    can never finish a damn scan without crashing. I know Norton will not work. Please help me remove this crap.

Pizza Steve, Apr 12, 2017
  3. espangor Win User
    apps you download from windows store

i have had the computer since feb of this year

yes it came with windows 10 installed

yes i have had to do a clean install since the store started acting up a few months ago an the tech i spoke to suggested that would fix it....it didnt

the computer is an hp envy

no norton or mcafee ever installed

version 1703 build 5063.674

in reference to the ccleaner question i am pretty sure i do

espangor, Apr 12, 2017
Thema:

Computer acting up since Norton scan

1. Computer acting up since Norton scan - Similar Threads - Computer acting since

2. Why is my computer acting up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer acting up.: I have this PC, and it just makes a ton of robot noises and stutters whenever I run a game that requires the computer to work. I tried resetting the whole thing fresh, tried changing the power settings, system restore, tried mostly everything. I think it is a latency issue...
  3. Computer acting funny since uninstalling some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting funny since uninstalling some apps.: In order to clear up space on my storage, I recently uninstalled a few apps as well as deleting all my temporary files including files in my Downloads folder. One of the apps I unistalled was Microsoft 365 which included Office, One Note, Excel none of which I ever used, even...
  4. Computer acting funny since uninstalling some apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer acting funny since uninstalling some apps.: In order to clear up space on my storage, I recently uninstalled a few apps as well as deleting all my temporary files including files in my Downloads folder. One of the apps I unistalled was Microsoft 365 which included Office, One Note, Excel none of which I ever used, even...
  5. Computer acting up.

Computer acting up.: I need desperate help. My PC's file explorer kept crashing and crashing, explorer.exe process, giving me a white screen with a flashing taskbar. I managed to access the control panel from using task manager crtl+alt+del and saw that explorer.exe crashed over 300 times in like...
  6. Computer acting up and errors

Computer acting up and errors: Hello, I'd like to ask for help or advice because I'm getting clueless. PROBLEM Lots of errors in the Event Viewer - Application error ID 1000, Application Hang ID 1002, Application Error ID 1005, Service Control Manager ID 7023 and 7031, lots of DistributedCOM 10001 84x...
  7. Norton security scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Norton security scan: I see Norton Security Scan suddenly has a shortcut on my desktop. The file info says it was created a few days ago and I did get an update recently. Is it normal for this application to insert itself like this? I thought I had removed Norton after I set up my own A/V...
  8. Computers acting up

Computers acting up: Hi, So here's my situation, i've had my pc for a year and it has been working perfectly. then about 1 month ago the PC started acting up very weird. So firstly the pc has started to crash more often. It's not very often but while I'm playing games or watching youtube videos....
  9. Is my computer acting up ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is my computer acting up ?: Forum's front page icons are all in pale green. Is that my computer's problem ? [img] 124326
  10. Internal clock acting up since the upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Internal clock acting up since the upgrade: Since the upgrade to Windows 10 everything has worked out smoothly for me. Well almost everything. A small issue still remains. Ever since the big jump(from Windows 7, I couldn't put with Windows 8) my internal clock has had trouble keeping up with the time and this issue...