Windows 10: computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

Discus and support computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my mouse cursor disappeared and i use the touchpad. after it appeared i couldnt move it or right click where shows a small window. so....it started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adela martinez, Dec 12, 2018.

1. computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

my mouse cursor disappeared and i use the touchpad. after it appeared i couldnt move it or right click where shows a small window. so....it started acting weird like the right tab window where has notifications started appearing without clicking anything. then the left side tab where you can search started appearing without clicking anything as well and when i got a mouse and the left tab kept appearing without doing anything. what should i do?

:)

adela martinez, Dec 12, 2018

2. Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.

My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.

This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:

- try another mouse,

- try a different usb port,

- use only the touchpad,

- disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,

- in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button

- restart the pc

- windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Yours, Alessandro

AlessandroCunial, Dec 12, 2018
  3. ppl472 Win User
    Mouse cursor acts weird

Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me.
    My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue.
    This is what I tried so far, but the problem persists:
    - try another mouse,
    - try a different usb port,
    - use only the touchpad,
    - disable the touchpad and use only the mouse,
    - in mouse settings the left click is set as the main button
    - restart the pc
    - windows 10 is fully updated to build 1803 ( 17134.254)

The problem appeared yesterday evening.
    Any help is deeply appreciate
    Yours, Alessandro

ppl472, Dec 12, 2018
  4. computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

Mouse cursor disappearing

Hello, I am using Win10 desktop with wired mouse; it's been working quite well for me until lately. I've had this Dell computer about 3 or so years, now.
    My mouse cursor has started to disappear at random times, only coming back when I rapidly move the mouse back and forth across the pad/screen.
    I thought it might be that the wire might have gotten damaged, so I unplugged that mouse, put in a wireless mouse USB plug, and used a wireless mouse for over an hour.
    Same issue. When I move my mouse up to the upper right-hand corner, it disappears. Move it to the extreme left, it comes back again. It's when the cursor touches the right side of the screen, I have noticed, that it disappears.
    No difference when using a full-screen game, a browser, or if I'm on the desktop . . . it acts the same way in each case.

KateEldridge93, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared

1. computer acting weird and mouse cursor disappeared - Similar Threads - computer acting weird

2. computer acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer acting weird: so my computer has been acting weird. It takes around 30 mins to start up and get to the start up screen and then when i log in it opens up my usual start up apps like discord and opera gx. It usually allows me to use google for a couple of minutes then after that it just...
  3. computer acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer acting weird: so my computer has been acting weird. It takes around 30 mins to start up and get to the start up screen and then when i log in it opens up my usual start up apps like discord and opera gx. It usually allows me to use google for a couple of minutes then after that it just...
  4. My mouse is acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is acting weird: Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the Logitech mouse and replug it for the cursor to respond again, giving me 5 minutes before another attack. Cursor tends to not...
  5. Mouse and keyboard acting weird

Mouse and keyboard acting weird: So, for my laptop I have connected a usb keyboard and mouse. Up until today everything was perfect, but I went to eat something and when I returned, my mouse and keyboard were switching on and off uncontrollably. I tried a spare mouse that I had, but there was the same...
  6. Computer is acting weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is acting weird: My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still acts weird....
  7. Cursor Acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor Acting weird: My cursor isint acting the same for the past month, everytime i start up my pc i cant click anything and my cursor turns into a circle. And when i click a different tab in chrome, it closes it. Anyone know how to fix?...
  8. Mouse acting weird

Mouse acting weird: After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes. I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue....
  9. Mouse cursor acts weird and it's basically impossible to continue

Mouse cursor acts weird and it's basically impossible to continue: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...
  10. Mouse cursor acts weird

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor acts weird: Good morning everyone, I hope some of you can help me. My mouse cursor acts extremely weird: when I left click it randomly executes a right click. Right now I must do a project on Inventor and it's basically impossible to continue. This is what I tried so far, but the problem...