Windows 10: Computer Activity History

Discus and support Computer Activity History in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is there a way to look at what's running on a computer at a specific time of the day? I have a issue where my computer runs great until a specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardGrewe, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Computer Activity History

Is there a way to look at what's running on a computer at a specific time of the day? I have a issue where my computer runs great until a specific time of the day 10am-12pm and goes into the dumper slowing down to a crawl. Have run Virus Scans Malwarebytes & McAfee and neither find any Virus. Any guidance/help would be greatly appreciated!! Frustration is growing!!!

:)

RichardGrewe, Feb 1, 2020
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Mr Ed Win User
    Update History Not Displaying Latest Update

If nothing shows in update history, try clicking on 'uninstall updates'. Sometimes this list is more complete. Having said that, I have nothing new in either list. Bree

Thanks, Bree. I followed your suggestion and it worked. Computer Activity History :)

Mr Ed, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Computer Activity History

File History defaults vs what I want to save

Hi Jim,

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Is the computer connected to a Domain network?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to try the steps in the following article which will help you to fix common File History issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-something-goes-wrong-file-history

(Applies to Windows 10)

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Computer Activity History

1. Computer Activity History - Similar Threads - Computer Activity History

2. Activity History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activity History: Just two general questions. I saw on a Youtube Video about first time set ups to turn off optional diagnostic data, turn off OneDrive, turn off personalized ads, etc. for your computer. Then the individual stated that you should deactivate activity history so your motherboard...
  3. Activity History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activity History: Just two general questions. I saw on a Youtube Video about first time set ups to turn off optional diagnostic data, turn off OneDrive, turn off personalized ads, etc. for your computer. Then the individual stated that you should deactivate activity history so your motherboard...
  4. Windows activity history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  5. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activity history: I would like to disable sending my activity history to Microsoft.From the Microsoft site:To stop sending the activity history for your work or school account to MicrosoftDo one of the following:In Windows 10, select Start , then select Settings > Privacy > Activity history.In...
  6. Windows activity history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Help with Activity History

Help with Activity History: I have never erased my activity history, I was wondering if I can search the days where I used a specific application? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-with-activity-history/89e021c5-6b86-4c65-9ea9-f4288011dc10
  8. Activity history

in Cortana
    Activity history: How do I view an history of my activity? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-history/07acd615-96a4-4128-be09-45e3fcff9a45
  9. activity history no access

activity history no access: when trying tom access activity history settings under the pirvacy category, a message"some settings arw hidden or managed by your organization" is displayed briefly. then, the settings window closes on its own. win10 hme...
  10. Activity history

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activity history: I have activated all the options under activity history, however I cannot see any Microsoft word or excel documents that have been opened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activity-history/2bf4eb0e-f2ce-48e5-a604-e3672dc1872b