Windows 10: computer admin sign on

Discus and support computer admin sign on in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; forgot password for computer admin sign on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoyPercival, Nov 10, 2019.

1. computer admin sign on

forgot password for computer admin sign on

:)

JoyPercival, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 10, 2019
  3. C0zzie Win User
    How to change admin user account name?

ah so main admin account is 'wizzle' which is what I am currently on
    I make another account called 'wizzle2' (with admin rights)
    I sign out of 'wizzle' and sign into 'wizzle2'.
    And once signed into 'wizzle2', then I do the command prompt step and find the SID for 'wizzle' that is listed and go from there?

C0zzie, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Claw57 Win User

computer admin sign on

Mail app only working when signed in under Admin account

Upgraded from Windows 7 about two months ago, but this just started a few days ago.
    Tried to read my email and found that I could not use the mail app when signed in under my User account. (previously worked fine.)
    If I sign in under my Admin account, the mail app works normally.
    I've tried deleting and reinstalling the mail/calendar app, and now I don't even have the icons to launch them- not even listed on the start menu, except when using the Admin account.
    Is there another way to launch or repair the app?
    Any suggested fixes?
    Don't want to keep having to sign in as Admin just to read my email.
    Thanks!

Claw57, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

computer admin sign on

1. computer admin sign on - Similar Threads - computer admin sign

2. Prevent admin sign in to endpoints

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent admin sign in to endpoints: We work in Australia and all our devices are Azure AD joined and managed by Intune. We are being asked to become compliant with the ACSC Essential 8. One of the requirements is "Privileged accounts excluding local administrator accounts cannot logon to unprivileged operating...
  3. Prevent admin sign in to endpoints

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent admin sign in to endpoints: We work in Australia and all our devices are Azure AD joined and managed by Intune. We are being asked to become compliant with the ACSC Essential 8. One of the requirements is "Privileged accounts excluding local administrator accounts cannot logon to unprivileged operating...
  4. Prevent admin sign in to endpoints

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Admin on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin on my computer: I just turned on my new computer and mistakenly set up my windows account as a Regular User instead of as an admin. How do I update my existing login to an administrator, or create a new login to serve as administrator? Or reinstall Windows in such a way as to restart the...
  6. Admin Restricted Sign In, Cannot Sign in on locked Laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin Restricted Sign In, Cannot Sign in on locked Laptop: Hello I need help regarding an issue.Recently I was managing the devices linked to my Microsoft Account and I accidentally locked a laptop device and now when I attempt to Sign in i can't.It gives a screen saying "An administrator has restricted sign in", and requires an...
  7. Admin Restricted Sign In, Cannot Sign in on locked Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin Restricted Sign In, Cannot Sign in on locked Laptop: Hello I need help regarding an issue.Recently I was managing the devices linked to my Microsoft Account and I accidentally locked a laptop device and now when I attempt to Sign in i can't.It gives a screen saying "An administrator has restricted sign in", and requires an...
  8. Admin Restricted Sign In, Cannot Sign in on locked Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. computer admin./ new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer admin./ new computer: I just bought a new computer from facebook and I have the password of one of the accounts on the computer but its not the main one for privacy reasons. Is there anyway I can change or reset the computer to allow me to have the ability to delete or change accounts? I have a...
  10. ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADMIN SIGN IN ISSUE: I have never created an administrator account. I can not unistall programs or make changes without signing in as an adminstrator. I have searched through your threads but microsoft employees answer as though we all are computer programers. Please advise. IN LAYMAN TERMS....