Windows 10: computer Administer

Discus and support computer Administer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; someone borrowed my laptop, made themselves Administer and now i cannot open certain things. how do i change myself admin?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by janaljustice72, Jul 31, 2020.

1. computer Administer

someone borrowed my laptop, made themselves Administer and now i cannot open certain things. how do i change myself admin?

:)

janaljustice72, Jul 31, 2020

2. No administer accounts detected by troubleshoot options?!

Hi,

We can see here that you cannot access the computer's recovery option. To better assist you with this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with the error message?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create another local account (administrator) and check if you will still experience the same issue. This will help us isolate if the issue is with the current account or with the computer itself.

We look forward to your response.

Desiree Yau, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Server administering!

My gateway server runs headless and I use SSH to connect into it. I administer it from the command line like a good linux admin. *Smile computer Administer :)

Server hardware is not meant to give a good visual experience, it's not what it's designed for or meant to do. It's there to let you in, nothing more. In my opinion, the only way to administer a linux server is through the command line through SSH.

Time to get good at VIM and BASH, buddy. *Stick Out Tongue computer Administer :p

Aquinus, Jul 31, 2020
  4. computer Administer

in as administator

i just reset my passwould but still cant sing in as administator

dalesavage1, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

computer Administer

1. computer Administer - Similar Threads - computer Administer

2. My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...: Hello, my HP computer does not let me log in via fongerprint nor pin it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available, click to set up pin again.” But it doesn’t let me and “this system detected an overrun of a stock-based buffer in this application” keeps on popping...
  3. My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer says “This system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this...: Hello, my HP computer does not let me log in via fongerprint nor pin it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available, click to set up pin again.” But it doesn’t let me and “this system detected an overrun of a stock-based buffer in this application” keeps on popping...
  4. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  5. Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources

Second local user account is turning on on boot and using my computer's resources: Good morning,I have two local accounts with administrator rights created on my computer.The first one - belongs to me - let's call it Account XThe second one of my brother's - let's call it Account YWhen I open account X and log into it, everything is fine and the task...
  6. Computer freezes during initial boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  7. Computer freezes during initial boot

Computer freezes during initial boot: Hello,I have purchased some new computers for a company that I work for. They have been starting to give problems where it takes about 5-10 minutes to boot up and get to the log-in screen. I have attached a link to the memory dump files if anybody can take a look. Thank you!...
  8. Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mu computer keeps giving me the code "0x80070643" when i try to update it: i have ran the trouble shooter and idk what to do : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mu-computer-keeps-giving-me-the-code-0x80070643/43d4efd8-cd92-44bf-8296-8dbffc2dbbbc
  9. What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What the heck is going on? This is my computer but it says Administator won't allow me to...: But I am the only user on this computer and the administrator. Why the heck does it say the Administrator won't let me install it? I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!!!!!!! I have to install Winrar. What is going on?...
  10. Loads of issues with the computer not registering im an administator to trouble shoot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loads of issues with the computer not registering im an administator to trouble shoot...: So i just resetup my computer after not using it for around 2months just sat unplugged, came back on and noticed an app discord wasnt opening. so i went to uninstall it and reinstall it after nothing worked, the uninstall message stated This . so following further guides i...