Windows 10: Computer always logs me off at the same time every night

Discus and support Computer always logs me off at the same time every night in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello,for some reason, every light at 11 pm, if I am logged on to my account when the clock strikes 11:00 PM, the computer logs me off. I can simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Callum vW, May 16, 2021.

1. Callum vW Win User

Computer always logs me off at the same time every night

hello,for some reason, every light at 11 pm, if I am logged on to my account when the clock strikes 11:00 PM, the computer logs me off. I can simply log back in again and start up all my programs again, and it works fine, but it is especially annoying as I am often playing games with friends at the time, and then I have to wait for everything to start up again before I can continue. this may have been something I set up on the computer myself in the past, and have forgotten that I had done it, I'm not sure. it only happens on this computer and does not happen on my laptop, where

:)

Callum vW, May 16, 2021

2. Night light

Hello,

We'd like to know more about this concern. May we know the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you logged in as the administrator of the computer?

Charianne Per, May 17, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Windows Always Starts with Night Light Mode On, Even When Disabled (Found solution)

Since you already have the latest OS Build of Windows 10, we need to create a new account on your computer for us to know if there is an issue with your current user profile. To know how to create a new user account, follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt window, type net user [username] /add, and then press
      Enter.
    • In the command prompt window again, type net localgroup administrators [username] /add, and then press
      Enter.
    • Restart your computer, and then log in to the new account.
    • Using the new account, enable the Night light settings.
    • Disable the Night light settings, and then restart your computer.
    • Log in to the new account again, and then check if Night light will be active.

Let us know the outcome after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, May 17, 2021
  4. Computer always logs me off at the same time every night

Computer time is not syncing properly

Hi,

Changing some settings on your computer may resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Select Date and Time.
    • Click Change time zone.
    • Check Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Saving Time.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Note: If the issue still persists, we suggest manually changing the time instead.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Computer always logs me off at the same time every night

1. Computer always logs me off at the same time every night - Similar Threads - Computer always logs

2. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  3. Computer rebooting every night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer rebooting every night: In the event viewer I find this...The process wininit.exe 127.0.0.1 has initiated the restart of computer HEATHER on behalf of user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM for the following reason: Legacy API shutdown Reason Code: 0x80070000 Shutdown Type: restart Comment: Details ------------...
  4. Something always updates every day the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something always updates every day the same time: Hello, dear community!I have such an issue like something updates every single day at the same time 5:33-5:34 MOSCOW. It have begun in March and when I'm in front of the screen of my PC it becomes irritating because my games/programs/browser becomes not active and my task...
  5. Something always updates every day the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something always updates every day the same time: Hello, dear community!I have such an issue like something updates every single day at the same time 5:33-5:34 MOSCOW. It have begun in March and when I'm in front of the screen of my PC it becomes irritating because my games/programs/browser becomes not active and my task...
  6. Something always updates every day the same time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. logging out log off as user, but it always loggs on as me on restart?

in Windows 10 Customization
    logging out log off as user, but it always loggs on as me on restart?: How do you keep me from being default user on windows starting after logging off? this is a shared computer and we want to choose. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz Skylake 14nm Technology RAM 32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1330MHz 19-19-19-43 Motherboard...
  8. Win10 PC boots from shutdown every night at same time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 PC boots from shutdown every night at same time: My PC is always fully shutdown, never sleeps. Fast startup is disabled, No wake events are recorded. No devices are configured to allow wake. No new software has been installed for months. For the last two weeks or so, the PC boots from shutdown not sleep at 22:30 every...
  9. In shutting off the computer every night, it tells me that...

In shutting off the computer every night, it tells me that...: Every night this month, when I go to shut the computer down, it gives me an error message, "MicrosoftWindowsLanguageComponentsInstallerInstallation" is still working. How do I get this thing off of here? Thank you. Windows 10. Have tried to search for Tasks, start, task...
  10. Computer shuts down at about the same time every night

Computer shuts down at about the same time every night: Ever since one of the Windows 10 updates loaded on my computer over 12months ago my computer freezes and restarts at about the same time every night. It is extremely frustrating as I loose every thing I am working on. I have reviewed heaps of forums and changed all the...