Windows 10: Computer and mouse freezes all the time

Discus and support Computer and mouse freezes all the time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Update on November 16 2018. Computer and mouse freezes all the time. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sallylawton, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Computer and mouse freezes all the time

Update on November 16 2018. Computer and mouse freezes all the time. How do I fix this?

:)

sallylawton, Nov 20, 2018

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Computer and mouse freezes all the time

Mouse momentarily freezes since Windows 10 Creator edition was installed

Thank you for your response. When I select "Let me pick from a list of device on my computer" I get 2 options:

HID-Compliant device

HID-Compliant Mouse

I select "HID-Compliant Mouse" followed by the "Next" button.

The message "Windows has successfully updated your drivers" is displayed. I did not get a list of drivers to choose from.

This did not resolve the problem.

I have made a further observation as follows:

When the system is searching for drivers there is a green progress bar moves across the screen. This progress bar is also freezing at the same time that the mouse is freezing. Does this suggest that it is a display issue rather than a mouse issue?

I have also timed the freezing and it is occurring for about 1/2 a second every 2 seconds rather than that originally stated above.

richardstreet1, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Computer and mouse freezes all the time

1. Computer and mouse freezes all the time - Similar Threads - Computer mouse freezes

2. Computer freezing all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing all the time: My computer freezes from time to time and, ocasionally, a BSOD appears.These are the dump files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo8ds9n55fjbapf/logs.zip?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezing-all-the-time/1137bcc6-6d5a-41b8-8360-27dec63ac1c6
  3. Computer freezing all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing all the time: My computer freezes from time to time and, ocasionally, a BSOD appears.These are the dump files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qo8ds9n55fjbapf/logs.zip?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-freezing-all-the-time/1137bcc6-6d5a-41b8-8360-27dec63ac1c6
  4. Computer freezing all the time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Freezes All The Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezes All The Time: I have been having a big problem with my computer freezing, I do not know if it is because I have caught a virus or simply because Windows 10 itself is actually crashing. Things started messing up after the December 11th 2020 update. But it has already frozen 4 times today...
  6. Mouse scrolling all the time

Mouse scrolling all the time: I am having problems with my mouse scrolling at random, even though you click on something you wish to open. You can't stop the erratic scrolling. It's driving me crazy!...
  7. Mouse not working all the time

Mouse not working all the time: Hello. I have a laptop and even though i have new batteries in the mouse it dosent always work. Is it possible to use the touch screen only? Or if i can go back and forth between the mouse and the touchscreen? I followed instructions i found using the Device Manager but it...
  8. Mouse Freezes computer

Mouse Freezes computer: I've been having an issue lately where while I'm moving my mouse for 4-5 seconds it will freeze everything visual for a second or two then resume as normal. This only occurs when I'm using a mouse. I've already tried the way of uninstalling the driver and restarting my pc....
  9. My Computer Freezes All The Time.

My Computer Freezes All The Time.: So I'm just watching youtube or playing Roblox, and then the screen freeze's and I can't move my mouse or open anything and I have to manually reboot the computer so I can continue playing and the only way for it not to freeze is to have one thing open, like on tab in google...
  10. No audio output device installed and computer freezing all the time

No audio output device installed and computer freezing all the time: I've started having audio problems a while back and since then my laptop also freezes randomly (but more often when there's audio or video playing). I opened my laptop this morning and there's a little X by the audio icon in the taskbar. Tried the troubleshooter and it says...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer mouse stalls all the time